fav surveys

mariners

Mine are Surveyspot gives me the most money for surveys even though I receive little compared to everyone else.

Globaltestmarket is another good one.

I'm having less success with surveyspot than I used to (though I think I still have made the most from them overall)

GlobalTestMarket? I've never had any good things out of them. Too few points and too few surveys for me.

• 3 years later...

My favorites would have to be:

epoll- because the have a lot of opportunites and lots of different types of rewards.

opinionplace-Even though they don't give a lot of money, they're very consistent and timely with payments.

synovate- They also give lots of opportunities and they pay cash (in checks) as well as vouchers for a lot of good online companies (my fave being Amazon).

socratic- This company has improved a lot this year. They've started sended out a lot more invitations to me and it seems like I've been able to qualify a lot easier. Also, They give $3-$5/survey which isn't bad at all.

Least faves:

acop-Too few surveys

beheard-no incentives, really

toluna-too hard to cash out

surveysavvy-too long to receive checks and don't receive frequent invites.

Survey Spot is still high quality but not like the good old days. In 08 and 09 I had to report taxes about my earnings. I was making close to $300 a month because all of the surveys were $3 and $5. They dropped it to 50 cents, but it still keeps you busy.

Survey Spot is still high quality but not like the good old days. In 08 and 09 I had to report taxes about my earnings. I was making close to $300 a month because all of the surveys were $3 and $5. They dropped it to 50 cents, but it still keeps you busy.

Surveyspot did that back then? I just started doing all this June of 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

I was asked about this in another message and decided to post here My personal favorites and best earnings:

MYVIEW

Opinion Outpost- will be over 1000 this year alone

Valued Opinions- they are quickly dropping as their rewards are taking forever

Survey Savvy - Highest paying survey site available

GTM

Survey Scout: a member 3 or 4 weeks and already 2 cash outs not huge but it helps