Help another surveyHead Can anybody advise?

brightboy

Can anybody help me with advice its regarding surveyhed. I have recently undetaken 2 of their quicksurveys i.e Toluna type ones. These I have completed and the screen says so but no credit has shown on my reward page on the Surveyhead. I have e-mailed them but no response what should i do? I know its only 2 dolars but feel It needs fighting for!!!

Can anybody help me with advice its regarding surveyhed. I have recently undetaken 2 of their quicksurveys i.e toluna type ones. These I have completed and the screen says so but no credit has shown on my reward page on the Surveyhead. I have e-mailed them but no response what should i do? I know its only 2 dolars but feel It needs fighting for!!!

Are you talking about the ones they send you email?If so they don't show up, but if you don't ask for them then they never will show up.I've done these type of surveys waited six weeks to be paid and nothing.Good luck getting it, you'll need to write down how much you have in your account and wait 6 weeks for it to show up.You have to be diligent about knowing what's in your account and how much they have paid you.At the end of 6 weeks and it's not there you'll need to hound them until they pay.I really believe they do this in hopes that you will forget and they wont have to pay you.They are real good about this!

Guest Anonymous

Yeah well everything been fine so far with surveyhead. I do alot of consumer say surveys which are 1.50 to 3.00+ dollars. I just cashed out yesterday. Anyone know how long it takes?

I cashed out on the 10th of August and haven't been paid.They say 4 weeks so tomorrow should be 4 weeks.Last time I cashed out it was over 6 weeks and no payment so I asked for my money and they put it in PayPal.

I'm getting burned with Surveyhead lately....I guess I must be doing the same survey with a bunch of differnet companies ...now I'm getting "INVALID" with a couple of theirs ..even though I watch the clock & make sure I'm within the time limit...plus I put legit answers...not just clicks....anyone else getting "INVALIDS" lately with them??

thanks folks for all their input I am just watching surveyhead closely in case I get ripped off again keeping a note of everything now. It takes about 6 weeks to cash BTW but they do pay up