Wow friskies sent me 15 cans (7.95) coupon for free..

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So I tried to sign up for this thing where you hook up a camera your cat using the collar. It was a project from Friskies. Well I took the screening and I got disqualified but 2 weeks later (the other day) I got a mail and gave me a free coupon for 15 cans of friskies (7.95 value) and used it today got it all for free. That was really nice of them.

Word of mouth is the best advertisement a company can get.It's as they say "priceless" !!!!!!!!Congrats on the cat food -I don't have any cats but as a dog owner I know pet food can get expensive.

So I tried to sign up for this thing where you hook up a camera your cat using the collar. It was a project from Friskies. Well I took the screening and I got disqualified but 2 weeks later (the other day) I got a mail and gave me a free coupon for 15 cans of friskies (7.95 value) and used it today got it all for free. That was really nice of them.

Where do you sign up at for this project? I have a cat and she eats friskier every now and then.

I also had an experience like yours, I was sent a box of 12 cans of Iam's Dog Food for my dog to try and then I gave them my opinion about my German Shepard's reaction. What also was nice they sent me free coupons for more of the Iam's canned dog food.

It was a great experience and look forward to doing it again.

The experience I had testing dog food was that they sent me 6 cans.I was to open them and look at them give my opinion and then throw them away.They were only demo products and even though they felt the product was okay to feed to my dogs they recommended that I didn't.The pay was $15 for a 1/2 survey just to look at the product.(LOL)Everything went real well with the survey as long as you weren't in the room smelling the dog food.Never knew dog food could smell so baddddddd!!!!