Has anyone ever gotten the 50 dollar visa mastercard?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Anyone get that virtual debit card from Myview for 50 dollars for 66,500 points? or even the 25 dollar one. I am a bit confused so I cant just get cash out of that?

Also why did they stop paypal.

I was told a few years back they my services weren't needed.Cant say I miss them either.They were never really good at paying me on time and I always had to ask for my money.Strange how they don't want to be bothered about this.Huh?

I have been with them for about a year now, haven't earned much. Probably around $75 from them. At the beginning of the year they changed to the point system, which has gone down hill because you don't get as much per survey now. They have there Virtual Visa Cards now, which you can only use for stuff to buy online! :( Last time I chased out for $25, I got the virtual visa card in 3 days. I cashed out for $25 yesterday and now it takes 1 week to get it. The only reason why I still use them is because I can use the Virtual Visa Card to pay for my World of Warcraft. If it wasn't for that I would have ditched them a long time ago! :D

You can transfer the monies to a hard copy prepaid card, like Facecard ... the transfer will cost 1.50, but at least its on a card that you carry around and not be limited to online purchases