Anyone ever receive any "FREE PRODUCTS" in the mail ??

greeneyeddevils

Wondering what type of free products that the members on here have received in the mail...weather it's a survey freebee or a product that you've sent away for....

Myself last October I received a case of Tetley Roobois Tea ..must have been 30 trial boxes in the case that I received...so I handed out some at Halloween to all the parents...Other then that I have received free razors....cereal...stuff like that...

Anyone else??

Every few months I have received products for free wanting me to try them and then give my Opinion. Most of them that send me pay pretty well! :D I am testing some crackers right now for the next week and suppose to be getting some dog treats in the mail to test out in a few weeks.

Got some perfume,cereal(only so much 1 person can eat),laundry detergent and some dog food that I wasn't allowed to feed my dogs.I get free Kraft food to try,this is a real good place to join for freebies .They sent me 6 coupons for various things about a month ago.It was for Kool-aid,ritz crackerfuls,Homestyle mac and cheese and Digorno Pizza just to name a few.Plus I got a free flu shot from CVS for buying $30 worth of products(that I needed anyways)so I done okay with freebies even though they seem to be spread out.When you write it down it makes it sound like you received it all in a week or something.

Guest Anonymous

2 bocks lean cusine peperoni pizza hotpockets, Lawyrys seasonings, Kraft 36oz jar of manyonase blasic/olive, shampoon and a free 15 dollar friskeys coupon.

I received a box of granola bars so long ago that I forgot which survey site sent them to me. I had to fill out a survey on the bars and mail it back to get my points - which I did.

I was hoping to get more freebies, but haven't yet.

Received AVEENO daily face wash today & Nicorette Inhailers ....anyone looking for freebies should sign up at

LIVINGWELL.CA

they always send their free stuff out

From surveys?

I used to get the occasional food product from Pinecone (when I was with them). Synovate sends out toilet paper every few months. Other than that, nothing for me.

I'd probably get more, but I give my PO Box for all shipping address inquiries, and some claim they won't ship any packages USPS.

From product test surveys I have received deodorant, toothpaste, air freshener, razors, cereal, and some other food products. I also received two butcher knives that I got to keep worth about $30-$35 each to compare against each other. I keep those around for uninvited house guests. :D

From product test surveys I have received deodorant, toothpaste, air freshener, razors, cereal, and some other food products. I also received two butcher knives that I got to keep worth about $30-$35 each to compare against each other. I keep those around for uninvited house guests. :D

(LOL)What do you keep around for uninvited guests?The knives?If you are as testy with them as you are with the people here I would think you would want to hide those!!!!!!!!!

Darn I guess breaking into Whatatay's house is out of the question now! :lol: J/K