SurveySpot

fiestyvermin

I have been having a ton of problems with surveyspot and wondering if anyone has. I have been trying to cashout with them for at least a month and maybe longer. Everytime I cashout it goes to my paypal page then right back to surveyspot with the points still in my account. I have emailed them 5 or 6 times and every response they send me regardless of how many times I have told them I am verified with paypal they still tell me that same information. Every email is just a repeat of how to verify my accounnt with paypal. On the surveyspot description on surveypolice for contact it has a [email protected] which is a bogus address or can not be delivered. My next contact will be to the BBB to ifle a complaint and maybe then something will get done. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks I have been a surveyspot member over 2 years and this is the worst it has ever been

I had the same thing happen when I tried to cash out last week. I cleared my cookies and tried again and it went thru and was paid right away. You might want to try that. Good luck.

I am still getting the same thing with my cookies cleared. This makes the 3rd or 4th time I have tried that and for some reason I get the same message from surveyspot.

In order to redeem your points successfully, the following is required:

• A verified Paypal account within the United States or Canada.

(For more information about verified Paypal accounts and how to set one up, please click here.)

• Javascript enabled in your browser. Click here for instructions on how to enable Javascript.

• You must be a confirmed resident of the United States or Canada.

It makes no sense because I have cashed out for over 100 so far this year. I keep getting the same thing and SS is absolutely no help. I keep getting the same thing from them about having a verified account. I am wondering if they are trying to get away from the paypal and make people go to the web vouchers. Might be why its not working. I know I have tried for at least 3 weeks and more like 4. As of tomorrow I am filing a complaint with the BBB. Probably get my account cancelled but better than putting up with this garbage

I finally got paid after 4 emails to SS in a week - in my last email, I told them I was going to file a complaint with the BBB if my money wasn't in my PalPal account within 24 hours. I checked the next time I was online and my SS money had miraculously been transferred to my PayPal. What do you know?!?!?

I no longer open email survey invitations from SS -- I haven't officially quit them ... yet.

After weeks of sending numerous emails I finally get an actual response from SS:

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are looking into your inquiry. We appreciate your patience.

I am wondering where they get off telling me after 5 or 6 weeks of trying to cashout, multiple emails, and they are just now telling me they will look into the issue. What the hell is that about?

My response was for them to talk to the BBB. Then on every site I can I am posting negative reviews and telling everyone to avoid like the plague. 5 weeks and just now looking into what I first emailed them about. Goodness gracious you think they could not possibly be that stupid

answer from SS on this issue:

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced when claiming your points over the past few weeks. We recently discovered some technical errors which may have prevented many of our panelists from successfully claiming their points. This included those panelists who had verified PayPal accounts and whose Javascript had been enabled. Everyone who has met these requirements, should be able to claim now. Since you are still having issues, however, we will have to investigate further. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

the funny thing is the amount of time it has taken them to admit this. I did go ahead and file a complaint with the BBB and hopefully that will have some effect.

• 2 weeks later...