NFriday

Anybody belong to Microsoft Rewards?

NFriday

Somehow when I got my new Dell desktop in August, I got talked into signing up for Microsoft Rewards.  I do use Microsoft Edge and Chrome, and I was using Firefox, but my firefox is not working right now, and they say I am going to have to uninstall it and then reinstall it, and I haven't gotten around to it.

I get emails from Microsoft fairly frequently that I am getting so many points.  Is the program worth it.?  Right now I see I have 527 points, and I need to get 5,000 points before I can get a $5 GC.  Are the gift cards only good on Microsoft products?  I can't get excited about getting a $5 GC that I can only use at the Microsoft store.

JD

I joined over 5 years ago. I can get Amazon gift cards. Not sure if that is still possible. It's worth it to me for the few minutes it takes per day. Takes me around 16 days to earn a $5 gc. It's to the point now that it is easier and as lucrative to do MS Rewards than Tellwut. Which tells you how much Tellwut has gone downhill of late.

• Like 1

ksedwar

Amazon gift  cards are all I ever cash out. If they ever take those away then I will be done with MS Rewards.

• Like 1

rosiesmom

They have a $10 AMC gift reward, we have a theater near us, so I could still try for that, but I just Amazon for now.  I do all I can, but being on a MAC computer, I can't do some of the stuff they ask for.  I get around 300 points per day.  I find that it adds up pretty quickly.  Also, if I make a goal everyday, I get a bonus after a few days, it is around 105 points.  I remember when I started with them and I got like a $25 Bath and Body gift card.  They had a lot of cool ones back then.  Then they stopped having those and I didn't do anything with them for 18 months, but when I went back into it, they at least had the AGC. 

JD
1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

They have a $10 AMC gift reward, we have a theater near us, so I could still try for that, but I just Amazon for now.  I do all I can, but being on a MAC computer, I can't do some of the stuff they ask for.  I get around 300 points per day.  I find that it adds up pretty quickly.  Also, if I make a goal everyday, I get a bonus after a few days, it is around 105 points.  I remember when I started with them and I got like a $25 Bath and Body gift card.  They had a lot of cool ones back then.  Then they stopped having those and I didn't do anything with them for 18 months, but when I went back into it, they at least had the AGC. 

I use a MAC and an Android phone for the Edge mobile points. Never had an issue with PC search or anything else with MS Rewards on a MAC. What is it it you cannot do?

rosiesmom

I couldn't download the Edge thing, and I tried several times.  So I tried again today and Tah-dah!!  I downloaded it.  So now I get 600 more points per month.  This is just weird, I couldn't do it until today.  But their rewards are still lacking.