Sign in to follow this  
rosiesmom

Having To Buy A Product to Review

rosiesmom

I have received at least 4 surveys in a month's time and they are asking me to buy a product and then give a review.  One was an air purifier, and the last one was a vacuum.  These things aren't cheap, $119.  Boy do they play that part down. Then they pay you $30 for your opinion.  So for $119 out of my pocket, I can make a whopping $30.  Oh, also one was an electronic litter box.  I have a cat, but when I am spending $150 and making $50, I don't see how I am coming out ahead on that deal. 

• Like 1

peach6

You're not unless you were planning on buying those items anyway

nj07208

There are plenty of companies that send products to their customers to be tested for free. I wouldn't bother with anything like this.

JD

This isn't a survey it's a product discount. Who's to say you'd get the rebate. Appears to be a scam. I'd report it to whatever company I got this survey from. This isn't even mystery shopping.

• Like 1

JD
4 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

JD, I am getting it on a couple of sites now, one is Swagbucks, and one is Tellwut

Am on both those sites but never seen that type of survey. These sites now seem to allow anything for money it seems. Desperate times I suppose for them. Still a scam IMO.

• Like 1