kittybratt

Non-Payment

kittybratt

I did an online 3 day blog for NDR-National Data Research in Skokie Ill.   I  have been given the run around about getting paid.  I am wondering where I can complain.  I have emailed and called.  They rarely answer the phone and took weeks to reply back by email.

NFriday

I did a product test for them a few years ago, and I had no problems getting my money.  I even told them that I did not love the product that they had me test.  It was a product for cleaning dishes, and when I told them that I did not care for it, they then asked me to cook something, and then leave the dirty dishes.  They then came to my house and videotaped me washing the dirty dishes with their cleaning product.  I think I got paid  a total of $400.  I had to contact them to ask them how to submit the receipt for the groceries that I purchased for the dish they wanted me to make, and they got back to me right away.  That is the only market research study I have done with them unfortunately because their office only takes me 15 minutes to drive to.

I would post on their Facebook page.

pansyrhonda

Turn them in to every agency possible.  BBB, the attorney general for that state, csc, etc.