footfree

Pureprofile survey s are you with them

footfree

I have been with them for several months and I am filling out a bunch of pre- qualifying surveys ones or whatever they are called but never seem to be able to get the actually surveys themselves.I mean I get a survey to do at 4:08 my time and click on it at 4:09 and it says full.What the heck.I mean I could let it go but for the last 2 months this has been happening .I'm getting real tired of this bull.Either give me a qualifying survey once in awhile or why bother doing anything for them anymore?

• Like 1

rosiesmom

I am with them, but I don't get surveys.  They are hounding me for my medical info right now.  Nope, not giving it up to them.  I don't think I will ever make enough to cash out. 

lev

Pureprofile can be very slow, at least here in the UK, and I stopped filling all their 'profile' questions just for them to create all those stats! I almost only do paid activities. According to my account info, it's 17 years I'm with them, but I know that when their raised the threshold to £25 I stopped surveys for a while, but kept my account alive. I check it regularly as even the 5p count. In Dec had an online interview for one of their survey and it was £50. Their were on fire and reached £45 in Feb. Now it's slow but I kind of like them, so I stick with them.