Mysurvey.ca & Amazon gift certs

greeneyeddevils

Just a heads up here for anyone trying to redeem a gift cert from mysurvey.ca...

I've had an order in for a month & half for a gift cert for Amazon from this company...It's an online gift cert...they're not mailing anything to me....I contacted the company & they actually answered my call...then gave me the answer that I didn't want to hear...I asked why it's taking forever for them to give me my online cert & they stated that they actually have to buy the certs from Amazon & that they're backlogged & it'll take more time...WTF?...What I heard is we don't have any money to pay you so we're going to take our sweet ass time & give you what you've earned when we feel like it...That's my biggest beef...If you're offering up Amazon Gift Certs with your company...as soon as you redeem you should get a code for your gift cert just like they do at Opinion Outpost...I've never had a problem ever with that company...but this one gives you every excuse in the book...anyone else trying to get a cert from them??

My survey has become a LOT stingier these days. They used to give 1000 points for some surveys, like the ones with diaries. Now, you're lucky to get 50-75 pts per. I recently took a survey for 200 points, and wasn't credited right away. I emailed and asked why they didn't credit it, their response was 'some surveys don't credit right away'. In all the yrs I've been a memeber w/ them, that's the first time that has happened. I think they're having $$ trouble.

All of a sudden, I keep experiencing trouble loging on and have now given up on them and have lost what ever points were aquired. Pretty sucky (not a great term but, I like it).

Update....Here's what I sent to mysurvey.ca Hi Carol..

My name's ...I have a TNS survey account with your company...I redeemed back on

Aug 24th for a $5 Amazon Gift Cert & have been getting the run around from your company ever since..I still haven't received the gift cert & was wondering what the problem is? I complete lots of surveys for your company & here's what the status says when I look at my account ..It's been sitting in processing forever...could you please look into this for me...thanks again...

Here's the response...I didn't even have to threaten with the BBB because I think they knew which way it was going to go

Congratulations

You have earned enough Reward Points to redeem the following prize:

Ø $5 Amazon.ca gift certificate - your Gift Certificate number is:

Wow!...All that crap to go through just to get a $5 Amazon Cert...at least they finally paid up....