Opinion outpost

TaFree

First, let me say that OO is one of my best-producing survey companies. Lots of surveys, comparatively good rate per survey, and a high qualification rate compared to other companies.

Having said that, when they don't pay as promised, in my experience, it's like pulling teeth to get them to respond inteligibly, let alone pay. Oh, sure, they send you back a "response" when you use their "customer service" system, but, it is often an autoresponder that has nothing to do with your complaint. If you actually do get a response from someone who speaks/writes better than broken English, it takes three or four emails to get a "resolution", which more often than not for me has been the BS about "our partner did not indicate that you completed the survey" (even tho I keep copies of all completion screens and forward to them). At least it doesn't happen very often, TG. :?

they were better in the past...their customer service is very poor now. i had to go through the BBB to finally get paid (note: file against Western Wats in Utah not Opinion Outpost...you'll get no response)

First, let me say that OO is one of my best-producing survey companies. Lots of surveys, comparatively good rate per survey, and a high qualification rate compared to other companies.

Having said that, when they don't pay as promised, in my experience, it's like pulling teeth to get them to respond inteligibly, let alone pay. Oh, sure, they send you back a "response" when you use their "customer service" system, but, it is often an autoresponder that has nothing to do with your complaint. If you actually do get a response from someone who speaks/writes better than broken English, it takes three or four emails to get a "resolution", which more often than not for me has been the BS about "our partner did not indicate that you completed the survey" (even tho I keep copies of all completion screens and forward to them). At least it doesn't happen very often, TG. :?

I started in January with them and attempted about 250 surveys with them. Out of About 210 surveys I have been disquilfied for, they were only 2 of those surveys that I did successfully complete but never gotten credit for. For my customer experience with those only 2 surveys out of 210, lets just say it has been very horrible customer service! :( They seem to think technical errors could never happen. I currently had to file a complaint with the BBB on a 35 point survey.

Over all they are a very good company, but when it comes to customer service, it is just bad!

• 2 weeks later...
They kicked me out a while ago b/c I was making too much $$ (one yr. I made close to $400). I updated my profiles, answered the surveys thoroughly, then all of a sudden, no more access. Oh, well. It was good while it lasted.

I've heard similar complaints to yours from friends that I referred.

Did you call OO? They told you that you were banned because you made too much money? I haven't made $400 in one year but I've made a good amount. $400 in one year is way beyond what most make there. They probably though you were gaming the system. I would've called them if you were not at fault.

I emailed several time and called OO as well-NO response. I wouldn't have posted here if they had responded at all. :roll: Also, I haven't received a survey since 2009. Still a member-gotten no surveys. I asked them about it, they said to 'update my profile'. I did, still nothing. So I'm just assuming its the fact that I've cashed out so much money.

:cry: Opinion Outpost was one of my best. But, now INFECTED with OTX aka Opinionshere. I have learned not to waste my time with these. You submit enough prelim info which is a survey in disguise, you are DQ'd & then offered a sweep. I find OTX surveys have also INFILTRATED Global Test Market. They seem to be everywhere. After all, they have everything to gain when they receive the necessary survey info & then disqualify you. I have unsubscribed from Global Test Market which has become OTX & sweep upon sweep with unrealistic payout. I still have Opinion Outpost because some well paying surveys but if OTX surveys increase I may eventually unsubscribe.

:cry: Opinion Outpost was one of my best. But, now INFECTED with OTX aka Opinionshere. I have learned not to waste my time with these. You submit enough prelim info which is a survey in disguise, you are DQ'd & then offered a sweep. I find OTX surveys have also INFILTRATED Global Test Market. They seem to be everywhere. After all, they have everything to gain when they receive the necessary survey info & then disqualify you. I have unsubscribed from Global Test Market which has become OTX & sweep upon sweep with unrealistic payout. I still have Opinion Outpost because some well paying surveys but if OTX surveys increase I may eventually unsubscribe.

I am not 100% positive, but I am pretty sure that the survey I took with OO 0n 7/22/10 that I successfully and fully completed was a OTX! :( It took about 8 emails, a complaint the the BBB and ripoffreport and over 8 weeks to get the $3.50 from them! I was VERY frustrated and disappointed with there customer service over the issue. But after everything was said and done they made up for it, they gave me an extra $3.50 for my trouble, which I asked for in the complaint though the BBB, so a total of $7.00. So after all that I decide3d if it is a OTX survey, I will NOT do it! Maybe if enough people refuse to do the OTX, then maybe they will get the hint that they need to drop them!