Does anyone ever use B2B voice?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

http://www.theb2bvoice.com/B2Bpanel/Def ... te=Profile

Anyone a member of this panel? Its not bad. They have IT and consumer panel and I do occasinally get surveys ranging from 1-5 dollars. I have about 7 dollars in my account and signed up about 3 weeks ago and did a 1 dollar survey tonight which took a 20 minutes to do. Not really to happy about that but not a bad panel. Need 25.00 to request check.

http://www.theb2bvoice.com/B2Bpanel/Default.aspx?State=Profile

Anyone a member of this panel? Its not bad. They have IT and consumer panel and I do occasinally get surveys ranging from 1-5 dollars. I have about 7 dollars in my account and signed up about 3 weeks ago and did a 1 dollar survey tonight which took a 20 minutes to do. Not really to happy about that but not a bad panel. Need 25.00 to request check.

Just signed up tonight & got the same $1 survey....seems ok for now....let's see how this company pans out ...

Thanks for the heads up :D

Guest Anonymous

While your at it sign up for

Varsity Panel and Thatsaid.com

They both send out surveys here and there usually 1.00 but both of those sites only require 10 dollars to cash out.

Yeah I wasent happy about the 1.00 dollar coming off what seems to be a pretty professional and legit company. Will see how it goes in the future but they do send 2-5+ surveys.

While your at it sign up for

Varsity Panel and Thatsaid.com

They both send out surveys here and there usually 1.00 but both of those sites only require 10 dollars to cash out.

Yeah I wasent happy about the 1.00 dollar coming off what seems to be a pretty professional and legit company. Will see how it goes in the future but they do send 2-5+ surveys.

thanks...I''ll look into those 2 also...

Not sure if you're Canadian ...but try Canadatalknow.ca

You can get Amazon certs with 100 reward points..they seem to send out quite a few surveys...point system..but I've cashed out a bunch of times with no problems at all