Jobspotter app

NFriday

Hi- On a Facebook group I belong to, the person running it posted about a jobspotter app.  Apparently you get Amazon GC if you post pictures from your phone with help wanted signs.  Apparently you get more points if you post jobs from local businesses.  You also get points if you verify that a job is available.  Apparently a good place to take pictures of job openings is at your local mall.  You get your exercise for the day by making several trips around the mall taking pictures of job openings.

Yep, I've been using that app for a while - it's not a huge money-maker where I am, but I've probably gotten about a hundred bucks over the course of the couple years I've used it, just from happening to see signs as I'm out doing other things. Junky chain store signs pay about a quarter, the best possible payout per sign is $1.50, though I don't think I've seen higher than about $1.25 personally, which is still great for about 30 seconds of work. :) (Most of them have been somewhere in the middle.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 2:31 PM, NFriday said:

Hi- On a Facebook group I belong to, the person running it posted about a jobspotter app.  Apparently you get Amazon GC if you post pictures from your phone with help wanted signs.  Apparently you get more points if you post jobs from local businesses.  You also get points if you verify that a job is available.  Apparently a good place to take pictures of job openings is at your local mall.  You get your exercise for the day by making several trips around the mall taking pictures of job openings.

Can you provide additional details on this? the FB page, app details?