Tellwut Daily Earnings

Applecrisp

I am curious how much you can make in a day just from their little .10 and .05 cent surveys? Does anyone here use Telwut every day. I really find it fun. Just curious.

Edited by Administrator
Subject title edited to be more descriptive
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

I am curious how much you can make in a day just from their little .10 and .05 cent surveys? Does anyone here use Telwut every day. I really find it fun. Just curious.

I do it everyday I used to be able to cash out for 10.00 every 3 weeks but now it takes a month to cash out.

• Like 1

I have had days that it states that I wasn't in their system and I didn't earn anything.  Which is weird because I always check to make sure I am getting credit.  But it hasn't happened in a month or so.  It doesn't add up that quickly, but if you do the 3rd party surveys, when you complete it, sometimes you get an extra 50 points.  I joined some communities through them, and got around 1,000 points.  I made money on some of those for around 2 years, so it was a win/win situation for me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

I wouldn't even give it a try.

Top 3 Survey Sites in 2019 so far for me that is.

1. - Survey Junkie

2. - LifePoints

3. - mypoints

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

About $.33/day and that includes doing an external survey once every two weeks to maximize the daily user surveys. So like peach6 I can cash out for $10 about once a month. Their site is so SLOW I just question how much it is worth it given the time it takes to go through 14-15 user surveys/day and then the weekly newsletter. I can do MS Rewards in far less time per day for the same money.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 12:52 PM, peach6 said:

I do it everyday I used to be able to cash out for 10.00 every 3 weeks but now it takes a month to cash out.

Same here. I enjoy it. Always have. 

I emailed them last week with a problem with one of there surveys not letting you answer they took the survey off later in the day  today I received an email and they have me the 10 points.How many other survey companies would have done that.

• Like 2

Tellwut is a good payer. The daily surveys that you can't lose on will depend on the incentives. Some like you know can only be 5 cents but others can be 25 cents of more. How they decide the incentive I can't say but it does all add up.

• Like 3

I remember when Horses turned us all on to it.  I got around 3500 on the first day.  And they had 150 points per day on the daily questions.  I try to wait for a $50 AGC but I think I will stop that nonsense.  I need to cash out when I can.  Things change.  I still like Tellwut, and I do try to get a 3rd party survey in now and then so I can get the daily questions.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I remember when Horses turned us all on to it.  I got around 3500 on the first day.  And they had 150 points per day on the daily questions.  I try to wait for a $50 AGC but I think I will stop that nonsense.  I need to cash out when I can.  Things change.  I still like Tellwut, and I do try to get a 3rd party survey in now and then so I can get the daily questions.  

Same here. :)