Has anyone had any correspondence with Test spin or Zoom?

footfree

I've been trying to get in contact with Test Spin, they owe me for surveys taken back in April.I've emailed them twice but havent heard back.I'm not taking anymore,they owe me for about 5 Surveys that I have done since then.

Asked Zoom a question and they never got back to me.Plus they didn't credit my account for a survey I did.

So I was wondering if they were just avoiding me or if I need to go to the BBB about it?

Now as for Ipsos-I didn't get credit for 2 surveys I tried to do with them(didnt qualify)emailed them and they were able to get back to me in 2 days.If anyone is having trouble getting their points credited to their account this is what they told me.So you might want to check your account to make sure you received the points you were suppose to get.

Dear panel member,

Thank you for your message.

A number of projects conducted over the last month have experienced technical issues, which prevented their respondents from receiving points immediately after having completed the surveys. We have been trying to solve these problems, but the process is taking longer than expected.

We would like to assure you that you will be credited for the surveys you have referred to, but it is just a matter of time until you will see these points in your account.

Thank you for being a valuable member of our panel!

Sincerely,

Andrew

Ipsos i-say Panel Team

Test Spin is crap....I never ever qualify anymore for any surveys...maybe because I'm Canadian..I used to get a few..then I stopped qualifying for them...I find Zoom panel & their rewards program to be a joke...you can't redeem for anything worthwhile...

I keep Zoom and use whatever points I have to get gifts for people at Christmas.I did some research and the 5000 point level is worth a $30 item.

I said I keep Zoom but I didn't say I did or do ever survey they send me,in fact I delete more then I take.I only take them if I'm bored and have nothing better to do!

Guest Anonymous

I gave up with them. First the 1,000 rewards suck. 2nd they give u 75 pts for 30-45 minute surveys which are not worth my time. 2nd no paypal or gift cards or anything like that. I un-surcribed after 2 weeks.