Ipsos-Isay

greeneyeddevils

This makes me laugh....I redeemed for an Amazon Gift Cert that is a online cert...I've been waiting a month & a half for this one & this is the response I get from Ipsos today...I blanked out the code.....

Hello.

We would like to let you know that so far, only the first of these Amazon codes was issued. The first code is:For the second one, we kindly ask you to please allow more time and you should receive it by email.

If you encounter any difficulties using it, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

Amy

Ipsos i-say Panel Team

WTF? Why should I have to wait for what you owe me?....What they're telling me is we don't have any money to pay you your $10 Amazon cert...that's just plain crap....this is supposed to be one of the best survey companies out there & now they're pulling this crap.....If I don't see this reward in the next week the BBB will be getting a call from me....not cool

GREEN

they have slowed way down on getting the checks out to people also! :evil:

My beef is if you're having trouble paying the people you have as survey members now..then stop accepting new members until your cash flow improves....why screw your panel members over

Haven't you ever noticed that after a company(Ipsos)buys a company(OTX) that it takes them longer to get the checks out?I'm guessing this is the reason.Not that it's right but that's my guess as to why the payments are taking longer.

here's something that gene55 wrote back on Apr.30th of this year about Ipsos acquiring OTX.You may find this interesting

* Report this post

ISPOS buys OTX!

Postby gene55 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:49 am

April 6 (Bloomberg) -- Ipsos SA, which conducts public opinion polls for Thomson Reuters Corp., the Associated Press, and McClatchy Co., is considering “sizable” acquisitions in the U.S., its chief executive officer said.

The Paris-based company is considering targets in developed countries as well as emerging markets, CEO Didier Truchot said in an interview. Ipsos in January said it would pay $71 million for U.S. consumer researcher OTX Corp. to strengthen its online- research capabilities.