So whats the deal with surveyhead...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I cashed-out for 25.00 last friday and still havent heard from them. It says "requested"

I cashed out with testspin for 8.20 yesterday and got it 24hrs later. Same with palm research. What makes surveyhead so special that you have to wait 4-6 weeks to get paypal?

I personally would rather get the AGC from Test Spin.I don't think we the survey takers should have to pay survey companies to have them pay us threw Pay pal.If you get the AGC you get the whole $10.00.Amazon has lots of items that are $25 and over that have free shipping and make it worth it.Like you can get DVD'S,CD'S and my goodness the list goes on. Just think of something you may like to buy at the retail store and look it up at Amazon I bet they have it and it may cost less, plus you can save gas buy getting it shipped for free!Just a thought or idea ,at least that's what I do!You can put the AGC in your account at Amazon and save up until you have the $25 balance the GC never expire.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah but think about it. 1.80 anit bad. Amazon charges like 5.10 dollar for shipping. I tried to buy something for 1.99 but costed 6.99 for shipping. I will stick with paypal.

Free shipping applies to different products and once you have $25 in products( that say that have free shipping )Then you can get it free of shipping and free from state tax.To me this is a win,win situation !