Zoom panel now givving 2-5 times the amount.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hmmm...I stopped using zoom panel and unsurcribed and gave them long story how the points are not worth it for 30-45 minutes.

So I got this email:

Hello Dominic,

You�ve been selected as a priority panelist!

What does that mean? It means more points for you! You now can earn 2-5 times more points for every survey you complete.

How? Take surveys!

What can you get with your points?

� Music downloads

� Magazines

� Movie tickets

� Jewelry

� Electronics (e.g. MP3 players, WildCharge, noise canceling headphones, battery charger kit)

� DVDs

� and much more

We appreciate your membership and hope you enjoy your new status!

Sincerely yours,

Christina Parker

ZoomPanel Member Support

ZOOMPANEL INFORMATION

FAQ

ZoomPanel Privacy

Some ISP's & Email Programs use Spam filtering software (e.g. Earthlink, AOL, Outlook 2003). Please be sure to enter [email protected] in your address book to ensure you continue receiving ZoomPanel online surveys. Learn more.

This is a ZoomPanel mailing.

If you no longer wish to be a ZoomPanel member, click here.

Please allow 48 hours for your request to be processed.

ZoomPanel

150 Spear Street, #600

San Francisco, CA 94105-1535

Just checked my account and found out that for 1000 points I can get 2 movie tickets at AMC theaters.It was under entertainment.That's a real good deal considering the price of movie tickets,the cheapest I can get in for is $6.50 and that's for matinee prices!If I go at night it's $8.50 so if I did this that means the 1000 points is worth $17.00 which is a real good deal!Not to mention it would make a real nice Christmas present to someone!

Have you tried any surveys yet to see if it is true?

Your threads are very suspect and I figure you are a troll. The more people complain about a survey company, the more you seem to make from them. Your last three messages I happened to read at random all talk about being paid lots of extra points or making more in 3 weeks than anyone else makes in 6 to 12 months.

I got that the other day in my email, been getting around 250-300 points per survey now. Maybe customers were complaining about there point system before and starting to leave? So they might have change it do to that reason?