Whats up with Surveyhead Cashout

tobytipper

Tried to cashout at Surveyhead today and the only option I can choose is a couple of crappy magazines. I cannot pull up the paypal option at all, although I've never had a problem with it before. Thought I'd ask if anyone else gets this before I contact them.

I noticed that too ... the only cash-out options I could find were magazine subscriptions I'd never heard of before. That was on Tuesday - went back there yesterday (Thursday) and found the PayPal option on the list again. Do their options change every day? I'm waiting to get more money in my account before I cash out, but I'm keeping my eye on the options daily now.

That is exactly what I want to know. I tried cashing out last month, went to their site because my paypal hadn't been credited yet, and this past Friday, I see they've "Rejected" the claim. So, I try emailing them to ask why. After a day and a half, I get a 'failed delivery' message and of course no reply.

So, today I filed w/ the BBB. IDK how that will turn out, but at least their deeds will be on record. Apparently, I'm not the only one who has filed.

They changed their rewards -you have to have $50 in order to get Pay Pal.I think they should have told people up front but I guess they don't do business that way!

I just checked mine. I still show a paypal option at $25 (it's on the very last page of the $25 category). Of course, it will take forever to get there, since I still have one pending from APRIL!!!!!!!!! They refuse to answer e-mails about it. I'm at 19.70, with 6.50 pending. As soon as those pendings hit (if ever), I'm cashing out and probably leaving. They are insane.

• 1 month later...
Tried to cashout at Surveyhead today and the only option I can choose is a couple of crappy magazines. I cannot pull up the paypal option at all, although I've never had a problem with it before. Thought I'd ask if anyone else gets this before I contact them.

I just wanted to clarify that magazine subscriptions are just the latest additions to our rewards catalogue. Many of these start at a lower cash threshold of $10.00. But please note that we continue to offer PayPal and other rewards starting at the $25.00 threshold.