How do you file BBB claim?

tobytipper

So I am fed up with Surveyhead not paying on their claims and killing their email address so I intend to file a bbb claim but have some questions for those who have done so. Do I file to the state surveyhead is located? What info, other than the basics do I need- for instance- do I need to have a list of the surveys I completed? Did you file on line, by phone or by mail? Thanks- I appreciate your help.

you can file online at bbb.org

it will give you the option to search for a company by name, phone number, url, etc

i had an issue with them before and this is the info i used to file the complaint

United Sample, Inc.16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 250Encino, CA 91436Website: http://www.unitedsample.comPhone: (818) 524-1218

just give them as much detail as you can

It is kinda hard at first to navigate the BBB, trust me I got lost in doing it also,so don't feel bad! :D But after a few times it will become easy and trust me there are plenty of survey sites that will help you make it easier as time goes on! :D

I've seen the BBB mentioned throughout this website - what is it?

If you are talking about the better Business Bureau the last time I tried to list a company I had trouble with - just to warn others - I was told that even for that I had to join and pay all their dues. Is that not still true?

If you are talking about the better Business Bureau the last time I tried to list a company I had trouble with - just to warn others - I was told that even for that I had to join and pay all their dues. Is that not still true?

I never heard that before? :shock: I just now sometimes it can be hard to pull up a business on there site!

This isn't true. You don't have to pay any dues to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Everyone- thanks a ton! Danlambskin, I am following your link and I really appreciate that. I hope anyone else running into this same bad business with surveyhead will do the same. They keep offering me surveys-wtf!

Also, I strongly agree that you don't ever pay anything to BBB.