Valued Opinions

doggweberr

Seems to me a illegal bait and switch. I accumulated a $72.00 balance and tried to claim my rewards via a pre-paid debit card. I had done this several times in the past with no problem. All of a sudden, with no warning, they are trying to force me to make Amazon.com or other unwanted purchases. I want cash not junk! I asked for my money and stated that I will then go away. I recieved no reply. Are they in financial trouble? I would like to know how many of you got "stiffed" as well and wonder what may be done to solve this problem.

In early post people have stated that Valued Opinions has said that they are having trouble getting the pre-paid visa gift cards from the company who issue's them.I know it's frustrating not getting the specific gift card you would like but at least it's better then not getting it at all!

It has been about 4 months since the problem with the Swift Visa card problem. I will shoot them and email saying I am not to happy about it right now and see what the reply is and will post here and let you know what there response is. I have like $82 from them that I could cash out, but been holding off. I do like the $25 Marriott gift cards you can cashout for for $20, but would rather have the visa gift card. Try to save up for a Wii and those Visa Gift cards help out! :D

It has been about 4 months since the problem with the Swift Visa card problem. I will shoot them and email saying I am not to happy about it right now and see what the reply is and will post here and let you know what there response is. I have like $82 from them that I could cash out, but been holding off. I do like the $25 Marriott gift cards you can cashout for for $20, but would rather have the visa gift card. Try to save up for a Wii and those Visa Gift cards help out! :D

Didn't you know that you can buy a Wii off of Amazon with an Amazon gift certificate?

Seems to me a illegal bait and switch. I accumulated a $72.00 balance and tried to claim my rewards via a pre-paid debit card. I had done this several times in the past with no problem. All of a sudden, with no warning, they are trying to force me to make Amazon.com or other unwanted purchases. I want cash not junk! I asked for my money and stated that I will then go away. I recieved no reply. Are they in financial trouble? I would like to know how many of you got "stiffed" as well and wonder what may be done to solve this problem.

Valued Opinions said several months ago that the visa card was going to be unavailable until further notice

Didn't you know that you can buy a Wii off of Amazon with an Amazon gift certificate?

:lol: No I was talking about the Visa Gift Cards they had. Save up enough of them and you can go into any retail store and by a Wii. I don't know about Amazon, never have shopped from them before? :?:

Okay I just shoot off an email to Valued Opinions as to there Visa Cards and when they are getting them back. Here is what I said in the email:

It has now been approximately 3 months since you have stopped the Swift Visa Card. I understand about the problems you were having with this company in getting them to deliver the Swift Visa Cards. But it has been awhile now and I would think you would have either have solved this problem with Swift Visa company or would have gotten a new company?

Like I said I understand that you were having problems with this company, but time has past with No update as to the situation? A lot of people depend on those Visa Cards to help in putting food on the table, gas in our tank and other living expenses! As the other rewards don't help us in that and for me are pretty useless. I put my valuable time and honesty in those survey's with the expectation that I was getting paid in the Visa Gift Cards.

So could you please tell me where your company is at and approximately how long until this problem is corrected? Also Please Do Not send me one of those Automated response?

Thank You

Tracy Provines

So when i get a reply I will let you now what there response is on the matter.

:lol: No I was talking about the Visa Gift Cards they had. Save up enough of them and you can go into any retail store and by a Wii. I don't know about Amazon, never have shopped from them before? :?:

I'm was saying that Wii's are sold on Amazon by many different retailers. Add up enough Amazon gift cards and you can buy off of Amazon. Same difference. You're still going to spend it and you still want the Wii. Right?

You can buy any anything you want on Amazon with the GC

I'm was saying that Wii's are sold on Amazon by many different retailers. Add up enough Amazon gift cards and you can buy off of Amazon. Same difference. You're still going to spend it and you still want the Wii. Right?

Oh Sorry I miss read you reply to that! So you can use more than 1 gift card at one time? Thank You for the information, I will look into it! :D

You can buy any anything you want on Amazon with the GC

footfree, I know you can buy anything off Amazon with a GC. I only mentioned the Wii to TSP1973 because that's what TSP1973 wants. I buy on Amazon all the time with Gift Cards. So if they don't have prepaid cards at the time, I'll just redeem my money for the $20 Amazon Gift Cards until the prepaid cards come back. I buy on Amazon very regularly with a gift card or not.

You're welcome TSP1973. Whenever you receive an Amazon Gift code, just apply it to you Amazon gift card balance. For example, if you have a $10 balance in your Amazon gift card account and you apply a $20 Gift card to your account, your balance will then be $30. That's what I do. I just let my Amazon gift card balance accumulate until my balance is high enough to buy what I want.

I know its fun to watch the $ amount grow-but as many of us have learned, as soon as you hit the amount to total out, total out!

I know $5- or $10- can seem like nothing compared to $82-, but its something when compared to $0!!

Good luck!!

I know its fun to watch the $ amount grow-but as many of us have learned, as soon as you hit the amount to total out, total out!

I know $5- or $10- can seem like nothing compared to $82-, but its something when compared to $0!!

Good luck!!

Yea your right about that! I could see something happening and getting screwed over it! :lol: So I guess I will cash out on the Amazon. :D