15 days later I request 25.00 cashout and still no answer...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Its been 15 days and still no answer from surveyhead about 25.00 cash-out I requested. Time to file a BBB?

What makes them so special you have to wait weeks to get paid. They arent telling there employees to wait until they get confirmation from other companies are they? You wait 4-8 weeks to get credit then 2-3 weeks to get a answer that your cash-out request is successfull and 4 weeks to get into your pay-pal. This is not a very friendly place. People dont even get paid sometimes and we do a service them. We are making thundered of thousands for them and they will just deny or cancel accounts to make more money and get new people to sign up and do it all over again.

That speaks volumes to all survey companies-They care not for the survey takers, but the all mighty buck!The ones who make them their bread and butter.

The way I see it if you take care of the ones who help you build your business then you will succeed.A man's worth is not measured by how much money he makes but how he treats others!Apparently someone didn't get the memo!!!!!!!!!