Surveyhead only has magazines as rewards now?

kbennette200

I went to their site it's true that they are offering magazines but they are also offering different rewards at different levels.They do have Pay Pal but you have to get to the $50 level in order to get it.At the $25 dollar level you can get a Amazon gc card.I have $3 in my account, I'm not sure I want to deal with them anymore, it takes way to long for them to pay out.Whether it be pending's or to Pay Pal .Just not sure it's really worth the hassle or not!

I went to their site it's true that they are offering magazines but they are also offering different rewards at different levels.They do have Pay Pal but you have to get to the $50 level in order to get it.At the $25 dollar level you can get a Amazon gc card.I have $3 in my account, I'm not sure I want to deal with them anymore, it takes way to long for them to pay out.Whether it be pending's or to Pay Pal .Just not sure it's really worth the hassle or not!

I agree. It took forever for surveys to be confirmed and to get paid at the $25 level. So I know it will take more than forever to get paid at the $50 level

This sucks. Surveyhead was one of my favorite sites. Yea, they took for ever to pay but the surveys were easy and paid more per survey than other sites.

I have $24 right now. I'm just gonna wait until I get $25, get the Amazon gift card and close my account there. It's just not worth it for me anymore. This magazine crap is stupid. I really needed this $25 and then I saw that on the site today and I was ticked. :x

Surveyhead used to be ok, but now I have an unresolved issue with them. I logged in and noticed that my reward account amount was lower than it should be. When I checked the history, it turns out that they ordered a $10.00 magazine subscription for me, when I did not request it! I hadn't even logged in at all on the day that they said it was requested. So far, they have not replied to me about it.

This has been a recent complaint on a couple of other threadshere as well, so it seems they've ticked off a lot of people.

I actually don't see anything about amazon gifts for 25 or cash for 50- just magazines. Very disappointed- they were top of my list for the value and style of surveys. I am through with them, but I did file a BBB claim and I hope others will to. At least, we were owed a heads up about their changes and they are not responding to questions about an of this which is rude considering what the've received from everyone else.

Guest Anonymous

No they are there. I see the paypal for 25.00 and 50.00. Only difference I see now is you only need 10.00 to cash-out but for magazines and 15.00 and 20.00 and 30-35 or 50.00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I went to cashout today on the Surveyhead site, and the only rewards I saw were Maxim and Inc. magazines. They don't have PayPal anymore?

I just wanted to clarify that magazine subscriptions are just the latest additions to our rewards catalogue. Many of these start at a lower cash threshold of $10.00. But please note that we continue to offer PayPal and other rewards starting at the $25.00 threshold.

I went to cashout today on the Surveyhead site, and the only rewards I saw were Maxim and Inc. magazines. They don't have PayPal anymore?

I just wanted to clarify that magazine subscriptions are just the latest additions to our rewards catalogue. Many of these start at a lower cash threshold of $10.00. But please note that we continue to offer PayPal and other rewards starting at the $25.00 threshold.

I cashed out for $25 thru paypal last week, with no problems. I have not been paid yet but that is normal. They tell you up front how long its going to take and they have always paid me within a couple of days of the stated time and a few times they paid a lot sooner.

Thanks for replying Surveyhead. Now if you can only stop sending me email invites for surveys that are already closed or that I already completed. 90% of the time I no longer bother to do your surveys because it closes 1 second after the email is sent or the email invite is for a survey I completed 3 days ago.

51938 iPad Sweepstakes Entry 7 Minutes Start Survey»

52189 $1.00 15 Minutes Start Survey»

53018 iPad Sweepstakes Entry 8 Minutes Start Survey»

53020 iPad Sweepstakes Entry 9 Minutes Start Survey»

• 1 month later...

One of my least favorite sites (which is really saying something since few if any of these sites are any good).

I finally reached $25.50 in rewards (plus $1 pending from January 2010, which I've messaged them about multiple times, to no avail). I put in a Paypal request today (very, very well hidden so you'll take magazine subscriptions instead). I'll forfeit the 50 cents, and the pending $1 if they ever decide to credit it to me, which is why these companies have high minimums and only round numbers for their payouts.

Semi-scam.