Survey Spot Paypal Ripoff Scam

Whatatay

Whatatay...GET A LIFE!!!...PLEASE DO FOR YOUR SAKE!!....SMDH

I can tell by your response that you now realize I am right. I am glad you are now educated on the matter. Please do not feel foolish for not knowing that PayPal can empty your account as most people don't know this. I am here to help protect consumers and glad I could help. As soon as you give your banking info to a company, you are authorizing full access to your account. Even if you have direct deposit of your paycheck, the company you work for can pull money out of your account. Here is a message from the internet about a company pulling money from someone's bank account. I love how they always say "I didn't authorize it".

"We canceled our sorry service after 1 year , which we thought and were told is all we signed up for. This morning I went to check our account and DIRECT TV had taken 226.00 out of our account for early cancellation fee. When I tried to talk to CSR about the problem , they were rude , uncaring, and could not hardly speak english. When I asked for phone numbers for their supervisors I could not get any #. They last person I talked with for a copy of my contract told me I couldn't get a copy. He was in Mexico. I will go without food this month and will also have a check bounce because of what they did to me. The banks should not authorize these debits to be pulled out of our accounts, I did not authorize them to take my money so why are the banks supporting it."

You have issues, but you need to read my PM that I sent...The PM is serious and has nothing to do with this PayPal thing...It's a serious matter

okay you both made very good points and both have very good and different opinions on the matter, I have read and respect both opinions. I think now it has come to the point were going back and forth about this issue is kinda pointless by know. I would hate to see bridges burnt over this subject matter between the two of you! :( Remember we need to stick together on these forums because we need each others support when we get screwed over by scam surveys! :mrgreen: We don't need to stand divided! :(