Jump to content
NFriday

Anybody else frustrated with Lifepoints?

Recommended Posts

peach6

I completed 2 surveys today to the end just to be told we have enough responses

That Is So Wrong

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro

I quit them and happy I did. They finally answered my tickets after I quite and really said nothing. So there still wasn't any support to talk about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
footfree
On 5/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, peach6 said:

I completed 2 surveys today to the end just to be told we have enough responses

That Is So Wrong

I have been getting a lot like that at One Opinion lately - they are starting to go downhill as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neminem
17 minutes ago, footfree said:

I have been getting a lot like that at One Opinion lately - they are starting to go downhill as well.

One Opinion generally credits you automatically if you "complain" to their stupid chatbot, though. Just put the survey id and something like "I completed this survey and didn't get credit". I'd rather they let you send that message to an actual human, but whatever. That works more often than not, still, which means it works about 99% more of the time than it did on, say, GTM, before I gave up on GTM completely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NevadaJones

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I am so excited! :lol: 

I only do surveys on LifePoints that are estimated to be less than 15 minutes long because I don't care for getting the message that the "survey filled up quickly" after having completed a survey and then getting squat for my time. Less than 15 minutes is all the time I'm willing to waste.

So the surveys I try at LifePoints are all worth 75 points or less. Today, I did a 14 minute survey for 75 points. Completed. And I got 100 points!

I feel so blessed. :4_joy:

Edited by NevadaJones
Jeez. The survey was supposed to be for 75 points, not 75 minutes!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dambim

got "You are not authorized to redeem your reward points." when trying to redeem point

image.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nj07208
On 9/15/2019 at 3:57 AM, dambim said:

got "You are not authorized to redeem your reward points." when trying to redeem point

image.png

image.png

I've never seen that before. Hope you sent an email to see what's up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
episemion

The last Beverage Diary I received was started and 5 day in progress when the link on the site vanished. Reported it and a support person got right on it. However , they could not gat any response from the department that handles those. Two and a half weeks after it vanished , the link suddenly did return to the list of started surveys. Unfortunately , clicking it takes you to the diary , but with a message that it has expired. Hoping somebody there can get it straightened out. Quite annoying!

Otherwise , all other issues have been addressed in a timely manner and have all been resolved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jberri12
On 9/15/2019 at 12:57 AM, dambim said:

got "You are not authorized to redeem your reward points." when trying to redeem point

image.png

image.png

I posted a couple months ago that I was not getting any new survey's from LifePoints.  I complained and they said they were working on it.  I later then tried to redeem and got the same message you did.  I added that to my ticket plus a couple of follow-ups.  It's now been over 2 months and I still get no new surveys and cannot cash out.  The excuse I keep getting is it takes time to resolve issues and it will be resolved "soon".  2 plus months of a broken account is not "soon".

Anyway I would submit a support ticket.  Hopefully your issue will get resolved sooner than mine.  I'm at the point now where I just want to cash out and quit LifePoints.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
episemion
17 hours ago, jberri12 said:

I posted a couple months ago that I was not getting any new survey's from LifePoints.  I complained and they said they were working on it.  I later then tried to redeem and got the same message you did.  I added that to my ticket plus a couple of follow-ups.  It's now been over 2 months and I still get no new surveys and cannot cash out.  The excuse I keep getting is it takes time to resolve issues and it will be resolved "soon".  2 plus months of a broken account is not "soon".

Anyway I would submit a support ticket.  Hopefully your issue will get resolved sooner than mine.  I'm at the point now where I just want to cash out and quit LifePoints.

Similar to the response I have been getting regarding the Beverage Diary issue. But , that is the only one in the last few weeks that was not resolved in a reasonable time frame.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NevadaJones

I had done the beverage diary twice, I think, when the site was still mysurvey. So tedious. And I also remember having issues with the disappearing link then. Received an email invitation to do the diary again a few weeks ago. Deleted that email very quickly. :lol:

I am still doing the monthly telecom diary type thing at LifePoints and haven't had any issues with that.

Yet. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
episemion
16 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I had done the beverage diary twice, I think, when the site was still mysurvey. So tedious. And I also remember having issues with the disappearing link then. Received an email invitation to do the diary again a few weeks ago. Deleted that email very quickly. :lol:

I am still doing the monthly telecom diary type thing at LifePoints and haven't had any issues with that.

Yet. :lol:

Been doing the Beverage and My Personal Routine ones for several years now. Used to also get the Snack and Purchase ones , but no longer. Tedious at times , but not all that bad. What I will be doing now is to save either the invite email (if I get one) or the link until the diary is completed in case they delete it from the list.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lab6689

Has anyone noticed their account points going down? This is the second time they have removed points from my account.  This time it was 50 points where they claim the point value was less that I was awarded but could not say what the value should have been.  The survey number they gave was worth 50 points completed it received 50 points week later they took it back.  If I do the math I guess their survey was worth zero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...