Big Idea Club ?

Lurkergirl

Got an email from them .I don't recall signing up with them .

This is what they are offering :

We’re interested in your opinions about computers and browsers (the programs that you use to access the Internet).

In return for participating in our one-week club, you can qualify to win (a) one of 5 merit prizes of $25 USD each to those who give the best responses, and (b) one of 5 merit prizes of $25 USD each for those who submit the best photos. Panelists who submit the most thoughtful, insightful, creative responses will receive the prizes, which will be awarded in the form of Amazon gift cards. You can potentially win a prize in both categories if you participate. Since the club will be limited to 100 panelists, your odds of winning are high.

I don't know is that a good deal ? Anyone a member ?

Looking for any and all feedback

I never win things so I hate to just try and win something

Panel is crap...I was a member...you never win anything...then they just stopped sending emails...all they want is your opinion for free...screw them

Wow I did not know that .I guess I will have to see how to get unsuscribed from their emails .I don't like doing things for free.

When I noticed this on their site I stopped doing anything

you can qualify to win

Qualify nothing......Pay me for my answers to your surveys...they put that other crap on their site just to suck you in...I used to do some of theirs..then I noticed I wasn't getting anywhere with them..no money...no gift certs..nothing...so I quit....Don't waste your time