Pleas read members..about to run a daily survey site

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey,

Lately I am been thinking about making a daily survey site. What I am gonna do get as much possible affillates as possible with other survey panels and script it on my site. Will you be willing to do them if I offer the highest paying surveys? I would do it 5.00 dollars to cash-out, paypal, check, amazon or gift certificates and you will recieve paypal/amazon within 24-48hrs and check/gift card within 7-10 business days. I will have the daily surveys ranging from 50c to 1.00c. I am gonna try to ask surveyspot if I can run up to 5 SSI a today. I think if I get it all set up you can earn 4-8 dollars a day.

Will you be willing to do some?

Guest Anonymous

I would not go lower than 50c. Most GPT sites have rediciously low amounts from 25-50 sec.

Here what I do

Surveyspot: .65c survey (try to ask them if I can get up to 5 SSI a day)

Surveyhead: 85c

Greenfield: 95c

Mythoughtscount: 1.05

Myview: .65c

Opion Surveys: 95c

OTX: .85c

Sparkleads .75c

Pam research: 75c

Guest Anonymous

I will not be able to offer a bonus sign up because I am givving 60-75 profit to you guys. Most GPT sites only give 35-60 profit and can afford a small sign up bonus. Gonna have to go with a 5.00 requirement to cash-out. You will recieve payments with Paypal and Amazon within 24-48hrs of cash-out request.

Hey,

Lately I am been thinking about making a daily survey site. What I am gonna do get as much possible affillates as possible with other survey panels and script it on my site. Will you be willing to do them if I offer the highest paying surveys? I would do it 5.00 dollars to cash-out, paypal, check, amazon or gift certificates and you will recieve paypal/amazon within 24-48hrs and check/gift card within 7-10 business days. I will have the daily surveys ranging from 50c to 1.00c. I am gonna try to ask surveyspot if I can run up to 5 SSI a today. I think if I get it all set up you can earn 4-8 dollars a day.

Will you be willing to do some?

No