Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
peach6

UNIVOX -question

Recommended Posts

peach6

Does anybody belong to Univox?

I always had plenty of surveys to try and for the last week hardly anything

I'm not used to this

Something seems wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro
On 5/19/2019 at 2:33 PM, peach6 said:

Does anybody belong to Univox?

I always had plenty of surveys to try and for the last week hardly anything

I'm not used to this

Something seems wrong

You know I do and it always says 40 surveys no matter how many I take. A few times there was nothing there but when I went back later 40 showed up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
4 hours ago, paulgro said:

You know I do and it always says 40 surveys no matter how many I take. A few times there was nothing there but when I went back later 40 showed up again.

I haven't had the 40 on my dashboard in a couple weeks now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pansyrhonda

I have not had a survey in over 2 weeks.  Emailed them, but never heard back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
3 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

I have not had a survey in over 2 weeks.  Emailed them, but never heard back.

I don't think there good about returning emails did you put anything on the forum if you address it to the Admin you have a better chance of getting a reply (maybe)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro
9 hours ago, peach6 said:

I haven't had the 40 on my dashboard in a couple weeks now

Did you try contacting support about this? Seems strange for  it to be happening for so long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yobry1

I quit them a couple yrs ago. Their pay per survey is ridiculously low. I don't know why anyone stays with them or most survey panels that pay less than 8cents per min for their surveys.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buddys
1 hour ago, paulgro said:

Did you try contacting support about this? Seems strange for  it to be happening for so long.

Same here! Always 40 now lucky to complete one and a couple of dq points. Something is very wrong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buddys
On 5/19/2019 at 4:33 PM, peach6 said:

Does anybody belong to Univox?

I always had plenty of surveys to try and for the last week hardly anything

I'm not used to this

Something seems wrong

Same here and really upset as the admin will not address the issue but have talked to others privately and they are doing fine. The only thing the admin will say is that they don't have many surveys right now and will let us know when the new batch comes in, what???? Well member A and member B are getting a ton. They use to be my favorite but no longer as I am concentrating on other sites.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro
4 hours ago, buddys said:

Same here and really upset as the admin will not address the issue but have talked to others privately and they are doing fine. The only thing the admin will say is that they don't have many surveys right now and will let us know when the new batch comes in, what???? Well member A and member B are getting a ton. They use to be my favorite but no longer as I am concentrating on other sites.

Seems they are having some problems there right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schludermann

I login to Univox nearly everyday and there are always 40 surveys. My screen-out rate is over 95%. I only attempt single digit LOI, because I had too many late screen outs. Support has not been responsive in months. I'm trying to make it to a payout threshold and I'll  abandon this panel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro

Support use to be great there so I wonder if new management took over since things have changed a lot there?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6

Is anybody waiting on payment I cashed out on May 30 I have always received it in 3 days but as of yet I am still waiting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6

Never mind I just received it just took longer then usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jankf

I enjoy the site when things go well.  However, their customer service is awful.  I didn't receive a recent payment and tried emailing and calling but got no response.  I finally messaged them through FB,  but the answer was that all was well.  It wasn't.  Obviously, if something does not work properly, they do not have the staff or ability to solve problems. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...