Beware of a member trying to get into your PayPal account

kbennette200

Ladies and gents, please watch out for a certain member trying to get into your PayPal and email accounts. I'm serious. The authorities told me so.

Ladies and gents, please watch out for a certain member trying to get into your PayPal and email accounts. I'm serious. The authorities told me so.

kbennette, can you give us a clue? I think I have an idea. Could you pm me?

I haven't received any emails about this but thank-you much for the heads up! I also have an idea of who it could be-good thing I'm not a very trusting person.Skepticism about anything on the see or read on the internet should be a rule of thumb.Do your research before believing everything you read or hear about!

I got asked by a member on here last week about giving them some money from Paypal ..it was a cheap amount...but that they needed to pay something...seems this person makes alot of posts on here...

He has also been banned from the slickdeals forum as well. He basically admits all the time that he answers whatever will get him the money. Good riddance.

I has to be the same person trying to rip me off by useing "Valued Opinions". He/She must have read my complaint and then devised the scam I wrote about earlier.