hotspex is great

janu4709

Pinecone is amazing. I'm getting about 4 surveys a week, and 3/4 of those result in product tests. each survey is worth 5 bucks which is AWESOME.

Hotspex isn't really worth it. I've gotten 10 bucks from them in the past year and they've put me on "probation" because apparentely I wasn't answering their questions properly or accurately. They are the only company that have given me ANY problems even when I give accurate answers like I always do. Plus their robot idea is retarded. I feel like a 2 year old taking their surveys.

I think Pinecone looks for people through other survey sites. I tried to join but they weren't accepting, then I received an e-mail from them one day saying they were adding panelists and did I want to join?

• 1 month later...

I got a tip yesterday to go on slickdeals.net and Pinecone banners are usually there. the first time I went there, there wasn't one, but I refreshed my page and saw one, clicked it and signed up, and I got an email and had to answer a bunch questions for them today. Just waiting on my first survey from them now

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kinda liking HotSpex too but their surveys seem rather lengthy with little incentive to boot. On the other hand, I'm getting them on a regular basis which is nice and I like being able to take multiple surveys if I choose.

• 2 weeks later...

do you actually get email invitations to participate in the hotpsex surveys? I used to at my old email address, but when I changed over, they stopped so I went along, updated my account and added hotspex to my address book, but still nothing. I just go to the website and have a go, but they are not paying much, its true.

LizzieAnn :(

Yep, LizzieAnn, I get my survey invites from Hotspex via email.

I did one over the weekend(last weekend)but I don't think I've done one at all this week.

I dropped Carly at Hotspex an email to ask why I hadnt received any invitations but guess what? havent heard a peep yet! :roll: I am not holding my breath!

LizzieAnn

The hotspex surveys are infrequent for me, but they're the most fun to take. Unfortunately, it will take me over a year to earn enough points to get any kind of gift certificate. :roll:

Also Minx, if I'm not mistaken, you can log into Hotspex and take surveys directly from their site without waiting on an invite via email.

After I complete a survey for them, I always have the option to take another survey if I so choose.

One thing though, Hotspex doesn't have particularly GREAT incentives. I'm going to donate my points to various charities(thanks, guerilla :wink: )

This may not be the survey site for you, Minx. And it's not particularly for me either, but I have found it particularly rewarding donating my points...something I would not usually do or DO do on other survey sites.

• 10 months later...

I've been able to do a lot of surveys just by logging in and doing them from the site. I'm also always asked if I want to take another one or not - and of course I always say yes!

The hotspex surveys are infrequent for me, but they're the most fun to take. Unfortunately, it will take me over a year to earn enough points to get any kind of gift certificate. :roll:

Yeah, I left them a LONG time ago because of that.

Fun surveys are nice and all - but I'm in this game for money (or equivalent such as Amazon gift cards) as much as anything else.

• 3 weeks later...