Lightspeed Ripped Me Off Again

Whatatay

So today I took a 40 minute survey for 300 points. I needed the points to get to the next cash out threshold. It took me about 43 minutes. I read the questions completely and answered them honestly and thoughtfully. I submitted the survey without any errors. I then went to cash out my points and found that I did not get any for this survey.

This is the second time this week that Lightspeed has scammed me out of points. I emailed them with screen shots, in the first case showing 90% of the survey done where the page just sat there in "loading", and the second case showing the last page before submitting the survey. Of course they never reply to emails anymore so I will be filing a complaint with the BBB for 450 points that they owe me in the next couple of days. I would do it now but have to show that I did give them a change to respond.

I think Lauren at Lightspeed quit, got fired, or died, because she used to respond but no longer does.

This company used to be one of my favs....then about 3 months ago I stopped getting any surveys, no clue why?..I completed all the surveys they sent me...never got any "INVALID" like Surveyhead...maybe because I cashed out twice within a 2 month span they thought I was taking too much money...I guess that $50 I earned made them go belly up....I enjoyed all the surveys from them since they actually were interesting & I got to view commercials before they aired...Hopefully you can get what you earned...if not go the BBB route which is what seems to work these days...Green