Sign in to follow this  
nj07208

Wow, check out the dates on this MySurvey email

nj07208

I couldn't possibly even remember what survey I was mad about. They could have just deleted my email so I guess they get credit for that!

<a href='https://www.surveypolice.com/join/mysurvey' class='notreplace' title='mysurvey' target='_blank'  style=mysurvey.jpg">

peach6
36 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

I couldn't possibly even remember what survey I was mad about. They could have just deleted my email so I guess they get credit for that!

<a href='https://www.surveypolice.com/join/mysurvey' class='notreplace' title='mysurvey' target='_blank'  style=mysurvey.jpg">

I received one from them also it was from February they gave me the 50 points most of the time I will only contact once because it's way to time consuming and aggravating to keep after them and a majority of the time I don't hear back.

Better late than never

somelady

I got one yesterday from Feb, also. They said the issue was resolved and that they gave me my points but they didn't. There's nothing on the mysurvey site and my points weren't in my LifePoints account. I'm going to have to write them about it.

somelady

Did anyone receive the points from these surveys?  I still haven't received my points even though they said they gave them to me.

Siegfried

I had one dated last year. I had deleted the account some time ago as I also had another account before they merged.