You should join Angus Reid surveys

greeneyeddevils

I've been with this company for a couple years now...even though they don't send out a ton of survey invites in the last few months they've up'd the amount...you have to reach $50 to cash out...but each survey you do is no less than $1..& some up to $4-5.....I just received an invite today & I laughed since it was the easiest survey I've ever completed...plus with this company your money also gets banked right away into your account....here's what they sent me

Welcome again to the Angus Reid Forum!

Thank you for taking the time to take this short survey. It should take 30 seconds or less and $1 in Survey Dollars will be credited to your account.

& it was...1 question...less than 30 secs & $1 paid instantly into my account....I wish we could always get surveys this easy & with no hassle of getting the $$$ you've earned into your account...Anyone interested should think of joining in on this

Green :D

Thanks for the info, I will go sign up and give them a try! :D

No problem...It's a Canadian survey site...but they always put the $$$ you've earned instantly into your account...You have to reach $50 to cash out...takes a little time...but I've never seen a survey under a $1 & almost all of their surveys are simple clicks to finish them..no long typing out messages of why or why you don't like a certain product...I've cash out a couple times & they always send the cheque right to the mailbox.. :D