how to build points the fastest

moneymatters

• 2 weeks later...

Inbox lets you do .50 surveys with 3 different companies each day. All are quick and once you do a couple, they start emailing you invitations to higher dollar ones. I OCCASIONALLY do their cash tasks. The vast majority are not even close to being worth your time unless you live in a third world country but every so often they have some quick and easy ones that are good for passing insomnia hours. If you are using a junk email address, sign up for some of their affiliates (I think they have 4 or 5 survey sites that pay you to sign up with also). I've been a member for maybe 2 months, not all that active but somewhat. I requested a $40 check last week and now have another $10 towards my next cash out.

Inbox lets you do .50 surveys with 3 different companies each day. All are quick and once you do a couple, they start emailing you invitations to higher dollar ones. I OCCASIONALLY do their cash tasks. The vast majority are not even close to being worth your time unless you live in a third world country but every so often they have some quick and easy ones that are good for passing insomnia hours. If you are using a junk email address, sign up for some of their affiliates (I think they have 4 or 5 survey sites that pay you to sign up with also). I've been a member for maybe 2 months, not all that active but somewhat. I requested a $40 check last week and now have another $10 towards my next cash out.

Inboxdollars is a junk site. The only way you can make any money is to do the offers. If you have to spend more money in order to make a little is not very smart. Their surveys are 20-30 minutes long and pay 50 cents and you can get the same surveys with other sites for $1-$4. If anyone is willing to work for $1 per hour then you should move to a third world country. The only other way to make money with them is to beg for referrals, which is not allowed here!

Inboxdollars is a junk site. The only way you can make any money is to do the offers. If you have to spend more money in order to make a little is not very smart. Their surveys are 20-30 minutes long and pay 50 cents and you can get the same surveys with other sites for $1-$4. If anyone is willing to work for $1 per hour then you should move to a third world country. The only other way to make money with them is to beg for referrals, which is not allowed here!

WOW! Did it take long for you know everything?

I don't do any offer where I have to pay. The only exception to that is that I am getting ready to sign up for Netflix again and see no reason why I should not get $7.00 from Inbox for doing what I would have done anyway. I don't do referrals... in fact, I would be happy to show you a screen shot of my account earnings if you don't believe me... not a .01 in referrals.

I do the free offers, I do the surveys, which only take about 15 minutes and since it's 15 minutes I'm not doing anything else, why not. I've been offered less to do some of the same surveys on other sites. Plus, as I have stated, I now get emailed invites for higher priced ones. I do brainless tasks at 3am when I am awake but hardly alert and have noting better to do for 10 or 15 minutes. They usually help lull me to a point where I can sleep.

Just because YOU have not done something does not mean it cannot be done. Your condescension is uncalled for and unappreciated.

Have a lovely day.

It dosen't take me long to know a lie when I read or hear one. I don't want the newbees to fall for this JUNK. What sites are YOU using that pay less than $1 per hour? Maybe you ARE in a third world country. If you are then I guess you are very happy to make $1 per hour. If so good for you!

By the way, it didn't take me long to learn how to spell "Condesendence"

Have a lovely day also.

Colorado Springs may be the center of hell, but it's not third world... not yet at least.

As for calling me a liar, that's just plain rude. Like I said, just because YOU have not done something, does not mean it can't be done. Surveys love. It's about the surveys. You can do 3 $.50 surveys a day. That's $1.50 a day and does not include the additional ones that you are emailed. I have received two $1 invites this week via that method.

I would just hate for a newbie to ignore a possibility that might work for them simply because it did not work you. How many times have you seen someone have problems with one of your favorite sites on here? I know I have read at least half a dozen threads here started by someone trashing a site only to see four or five follow-ups by people stating that they have had nothing but positive experiences. No single experience defines the rule. Mine may be better than most, yours may have been worse. The OP asked a question and I gave a specific answers regarding what I did to make it work for me. You just tried to tear down my specifics with generalization and suppositions which unfortunately missed the mark.

By the way, it didn't take me long to learn how to spell "Condesendence".

That may be true, but apparently it didn't stick. It's spelled Condescendence.

And holy cow, would you look at that... still not a referral link to be found.

You are making my point for me. If you are happy making $1-$2 per hour then thats great. That is why the pay for surveys has fallen off so much in the past 2 years. So many people will work for nothing. You are the only one I have ever heard say anything good about Inbox Dollars, but I have heard lots of bad things.

If you are happy working for nothing, then go for it. I just want the newbees to get both sides.

As far as spelling goes, I think we are both dummies!

You know, the funny thing is I just spent 35 minutes on 3 surveys from Opinion Outpost that I did not qualify for. In other words, I got paid $0 an hour. I get such a kick out of the high and mighty attitude revolving around what is ultimately a crap shoot.

And the pay-out has dropped because of over saturation in the field more so than watering down of the marketplace. There are new companies cropping up daily. They get the contracts by bids, the more more bidders on a contract, the lower the price drops. When a company has to go bottom dollar to get a contract, they have to pay bottom dollar it to fulfill it.

Also, based on a number of the low priced ones I have seen, they seem to be almost quality grading. Because the marketplace has been so watered down it seems that they do low priced surveys to cull the herd a bit. Higher quality respondents are offered higher quality and higher paying surveys more frequently as relationships are formed. It's just like any other job. The newer you are, the more scut you get offered. On the flip side, the more scut you refuse to take on, the less you are rewarded.

But that's just my opinion...

I refuse to do surveys with inbox I am so ready to hit the 30 and cash out .I really don't like them at all ,its been over 1 yr and I still have not hit their magic 30 limit .

So, just to clarify.... you don't like them because you don't make money but you refuse to do the things that pay?

Were you thinking that you were going to make a bundle on email at .02 a shot? That's 1500 pieces. How much time would you spend clicking this and that to confirm reading them as opposed to doing a couple surveys?

I know it sounds like it but I'm really not some shill for IBD. I'm just trying to get the logic of the dislike for them. They are like everything else in life. If you want to get something out of them, you have to put something in.

So, just to clarify.... you don't like them because you don't make money but you refuse to do the things that pay?

Were you thinking that you were going to make a bundle on email at .02 a shot? That's 1500 pieces. How much time would you spend clicking this and that to confirm reading them as opposed to doing a couple surveys?

I know it sounds like it but I'm really not some shill for IBD. I'm just trying to get the logic of the dislike for them. They are like everything else in life. If you want to get something out of them, you have to put something in.

I concur with this. I get about five $1.00 survey invites a week from IBD of which I probably complete 3. So if you are hovering around the magic $30 cash-out-zone they are definately worth the effort