What is Opinion Outpost smoking with this survey

greeneyeddevils

I just received this survey invite from OO...what are they smoking? They actually want me to install some program into my computer & will pay me a whole $1 to install some crap into my computer & then track me for 6 months...Did we all fall out of a tree??...Has anyone ever done this before?...If so does your computer even work now

This survey presents a unique opportunity.

You will be asked to install a small, safe piece of software that has no impact on your computer's performance.This software will give us insight on your web surfing habits and help us shape the digital future!

The data collected will remain secure and confidential and will be used for research purposes only.

If you decide to participate in this panel and install the necessary software, you will be awarded $1.00 (10 Opinion Points) at time of installation.

For each subsequent month that the software remains installed, you will be awarded $0.50 (5 Opinion Points) per month.If you remain a member of the panel for 6 months or more, you will be awarded $2.50 (25 Opinion Points) after the 6th month.

After installing the program you are done!

All you have to do is surf the web and get Opinion Points!

Just got that one in my OO-mood (I can't take them except when I feel like experiencing mass failure).

I laughed. Literally laughed. I feel like sending an email with that survey's code in the subject and in the body just put

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Or find some ASCII art that spelled LOL with LOL all inside it as well (I bet someone has made it already).

50 cents PER MONTH.

Do they really, REALLY think people are going to do this?

I'm not a member of OO, but I got this same survey last week from somebody. Since I closed it as soon as I read it, I don't remember who sent it. It's the second time I've received it. A couple months ago I got the same survey where they wanted me to download a program that would track me -- are they nutzzzz?!?!?!

Of course, it always makes me wonder how many survey-takers actually do this?

How many people have signed up for that ConsumerSay Panel where you have to send them all your credit card numbers and bank statements so they can track your financial dealings. That's what I want to know! I think it's Lightspeed who's offering 2000 points to send them all your financial information, isn't it?

I'm not a member of OO, but I got this same survey last week from somebody. Since I closed it as soon as I read it, I don't remember who sent it. It's the second time I've received it. A couple months ago I got the same survey where they wanted me to download a program that would track me -- are they nutzzzz?!?!?!

Of course, it always makes me wonder how many survey-takers actually do this?

How many people have signed up for that ConsumerSay Panel where you have to send them all your credit card numbers and bank statements so they can track your financial dealings. That's what I want to know! I think it's Lightspeed who's offering 2000 points to send them all your financial information, isn't it?

Lightspeed and My Survey both have this piece of garbage.

Lightspeed panel can blow me...they used to be a great company where I used to get a ton of surveys...but I cashed out a couple times in 2 months then I never received another survey invite....Don't even get me started with mysurvey...this company is a joke...I fought with them over a $5 Amazon gift cert..actually talked to someone on the phone & the next day I received it...they take forever to credit your points to your account...then eons for you to get anything

I'm kind of in shock tonight. Opinion Outpost has been terrible for me this month. I just did a survey that was supposed to take around 5 minutes for 5 points. It ended up taking me 20 minutes. That really ticked me off. Then, I finished another survey and the last screen was, "quota filled". Opinion Outpost is really starting to stink.

I'm starting to think I should just go out and look for a part time job and quit this ridiculous past-time, lol.

I'm kind of in shock tonight. Opinion Outpost has been terrible for me this month. I just did a survey that was supposed to take around 5 minutes for 5 points. It ended up taking me 20 minutes. That really ticked me off. Then, I finished another survey and the last screen was, "quota filled". Opinion Outpost is really starting to stink.

I'm starting to think I should just go out and look for a part time job and quit this ridiculous past-time, lol.

I took that survey and it did the exact thing to me.I thought that maybe they would be decent and pay the extra money but no they didn't!Not only that but I have done a lot of surveys that say they will take x amount of time to do and by the time I'm almost at the end it'll come up with some lame bs story that I don't qualify!This has happened more then it should have lately!They are starting to give me the feeling they are scamming me.Not really sure I like doing their surveys anymore.I did win $50 from them a couple of weeks ago-so maybe they think getting my info from the surveys and telling me I dont qualify for the money is their way of getting their money back from me!Just a joke but they are getting really ,really bad about this stuff!

I keep getting the invite to load the software on my computer to track me for 6 months too but it is for $3.00. Think it was from Mindfield or Valued Opinions. I just keep deleting this,

I did do this once for Nielson. They paid me at least $10 to do it for a month, but it may have been more. I installed it on an older beater computer I only use as a back up to surf the internet. Then they wanted me to continue using it for free and when I quit they wanted to know why. I told them to pay me and I will continue using it. I never heard back.

I keep getting the invite to load the software on my computer to track me for 6 months too but it is for $3.00. Think it was from Mindfield or Valued Opinions. I just keep deleting this,

I did do this once for Nielson. They paid me at least $10 to do it for a month, but it may have been more. I installed it on an older beater computer I only use as a back up to surf the internet. Then they wanted me to continue using it for free and when I quit they wanted to know why. I told them to pay me and I will continue using it. I never heard back.

Lol....that made me laugh....as soon as you mention $$$$$ the company runs & hides...

i installed that one and then started having probelms with my MSN account...i deleted it and everything was fine. they offered me an extra $5 to put it back on but i refused and havent done anything like that since