Quick rewards..Anyone with them?

SurveyWatcher25

This is a good panel. I think it's not like the rest of survey companies but they give you several daily surveys you can do and actually can make like 50.00 a week if you do them all and qualify. They have OTX, SSI, Surveyhead, Greenfield, Giveusyour2cents, Myview and OpionCentral. They do also host other special surveys in the 1-10 dollar range and actually do that periodically to really boost your income. You can actually make more money a month here than any other survey company unless you are like doing big online focus groups with them.

www.quickrewards.net

They pay pay-pal, check or amazon. I requested 62.10 the other day and they sent me a echeck to my paypal account today so I will get the money by Thursday. It takes 3-5 days by e-check and already will have 7.00 by later today.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for telling use about this place! So hard to find GOOD survey companies any more! :D I will sign up ASAP! I was with Daily survey panel, but stopped doing them because I would not get credit a lot of times and got tired of contacting them all the time over it! :evil:

Thank you for telling use about this place! So hard to find GOOD survey companies any more! :D I will sign up ASAP! I was with Daily survey panel, but stopped doing them because I would not get credit a lot of times and got tired of contacting them all the time over it! :evil:

Yeah you might also wanna join makethatdollar.com Another site like Quick Rewards. They have different daily surveys from there like Absolute Rewards, Palm Resaerch router and Opion Surveys. Opion Surveys from QuickRewards you cant do because thats UK but you can do it on other site and you will get credit for that. They also have Amps and Opionsphere, Mythoughts count each for 80c to 1.00 and then go to GPTcrown and do there daily survey section "lucky IDz" and "lucky surveys" and you can cash out with the points and get a 5.00$ Amazon every week and sell it on ebay.

Go to daily survey section and do the different ones that Quick rewards doesent offer. Its 50c to 1.00 each.

http://makethatdollar.com/

This one you will have to use the points to get a 5.00 amazon every week for the daily surveys. Only do the 2 of them and maybe if you can sneak in palm research u can get 10.00$ amazon every week and just sell it for paypal money.

http://crowngpt.com/