SurveyHead invalidates survey with NO explaination!

Mikki1

I have completed about 100 surveys for SurveyHead over the last few years. Three times I have had surveys invalidated by SurveyHead. Once for a dollar, then for $7.00 (ouch) and recently for $1.50. I am very thoughtful and take my time with these surveys, so my impression is they just don't have the money to pay for the work we have done for them, so they conveniently say the survey was invalidated but refuse to tell us why. They NEVER give and explaination for the invalidation. When I wrote to customer service about the $7.00 one, all they did is give me the runaround, and after three different emails I never received an answer. Then all of the sudden, the $7.00 invalidated survey was erased from my history! OK though, I took a screenshot. Then all of a sudden I'm getting ZERO survey invites for a few weeks, so I write them back. They said that my 'surveys that pay' was turned off. Well, I didn't do it, so absolutely they did turned me off as punishment for questioning a invalidated survey! I am SO ready to report these people. I've about had it with SurveyHead. As soon as I am able to cash out I will be done with these rip off artists! They used to be a really good company, although always a little slow at paying out. They have seriously gone downhill over the last year or so. Be warned...caveat emptor!