Toluna wow!

greeneyeddevils

I'm shocked :o ..I decided to redeem 60,000 points on Oct 12th via PAYPAL..& just got an email that it was put into my account already....6 days turnover...I'm impressed...after hearing all the horror stories of how people haven't been getting paid recently....anyone else getting lucky like this with cashing out? plus I've noticed they're starting to put the points from surveys into my account quicker than ever before....Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come from them...

Yeah, I cashed out on the 11th and was paid on the 15th. I was also shocked, I had never been paid in less than 2 weeks. I have also been getting credit in 2 days. This is a big difference, I was almost ready to chunk them. Last week I did a $20 invoke for them and got credit in 2 days. The last one I did for SS, it took 6 weeks and many emails to get credit. It was a good thing I did a screen shot or I don't think I would have been paid.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to view my points 2 days running, but just get an error page. Tried to contact support but get a BLANK page!!! Anybody else having this problem?

I cashed out $20 Paypal a couple weeks ago & got it in 6 days....I used to hate Toluna since they offer up crappy point surveys...but for some reason in the last month I've been getting a ton of surveys for decent points...& what surprised me even more is the points arn't taking forever to get into your account like they used to before..It'll say incentive pending for like 1 or 2 days then I'm seeing the points added to my account...I''m hoping that this is a sign of good things to come since this company has been buried all year by everyone...me included...so hoping that this stays this way .

I just checked my points today with no problem. Also, I get a lot of surveys from them wanting me to download a browser. Can anyone tell me if this is safe or not.

I'm shocked :o ..I decided to redeem 60,000 points on Oct 12th via PAYPAL..& just got an email that it was put into my account already....6 days turnover...I'm impressed...after hearing all the horror stories of how people haven't been getting paid recently....anyone else getting lucky like this with cashing out? plus I've noticed they're starting to put the points from surveys into my account quicker than ever before....Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come from them...

How did you get paid via PayPal when they don't have a PayPal option? The only option they gave me the last two times was a check in the mail.

How did you get paid via PayPal when they don't have a PayPal option? The only option they gave me the last two times was a check in the mail.

I had no problem cashing via Paypal...maybe because I'm Canadian they have that feature for us...not sure....you should check into it though