Web Perspectives...Good Survey Company to deal with

greeneyeddevils

Anyone looking at joining a good survey company...then look at WEB PERSPECTIVES( Canadian) I've been with them for a few years now....I recently received an email from them stating that they've stopped sending any of those "Sweeps Only"

surveys..& are now sending more points surveys..& boy have they ever...I've already cashed out this month for $20 ...& I have a ton of pending surveys waiting to go through....they usually send out a bunch of surveys each week....Any of them are usually from $1.50 to $4 min...which is 150 -400 points....You get NO INVALIDS OR DQ"S when you complete the survey like other companies do...once you complete the survey the rewards go right into your pendings......you just need $10 to cash out....They have PAYPAL & a bunch of other gifts...like Golf Certs...& Music Downloads.....Here's a little sample of what I have pending right now....They're a legit company...never once have I eer had to fight for my $$$ that I've earned...they get back to any emails I've sent regarding problems with surveys not loading & so on....so if you want a good company look this one up....Green

Current award balance:

160 Points

Pending Credits:

Financial Products - 2099083082 150 Points

Beverages - 209902119 200 Points

Beverages - 20100969 300 Points

Consumer Goods - 109904074 200 Points

Transport - 209902141 200 Points

Consumer goods - 101099 100 Points

Transport - 10000547 200 Points

Household products - 100165 150 Points

Consumer Goods - 209909171 200 Points

Technology - 619909512 200 Points

Beverages - 209909405 200 Points

Consumer Goods - 209908944 300 Points

Beverages - 209902119 200 Points

Beverages - 1099484 100 Points

Food - 209902112 300 Points

Beverages - 209906604 200 Points [/b]

Quite a few negative reviews in the review section. Granted some talk about the free surveys that you say they have stopped but others talk of waiting for credit.

Quite a few negative reviews in the review section. Granted some talk about the free surveys that you say they have stopped but others talk of waiting for credit.

Yeah they've stopped the "Survey sweeps" no more of those....but I do agree about waiting for the pendings to go through...does take some time for the actual survey to close before it goes through..but I've always been paid...never had any problems...any emails sent are answered right away...plus I don't know what they've been doing but they're sending out a ton of surveys lately....out of 10 surveys I say you qualify for 8....like I said..they are never less than a $1 survey...& once you complete them it goes right to your account so you can track what you've done...unlike some companies where you have no clue how many you've completed & you guess to see what a company owes you.....I love this company..they've always been on the top of my list...at least they send out surveys where I find I'm waiting & waiting for other companies to send out surveys...

• 1 month later...

I joined Web Perspectives early this fall. It seemed like a good company and I was impressed with the frequency of surveys, thinking I would be "racking up" points rather quickly with so many surveys coming in my email. When I tried to access my account to check on my points, my password did not work. So I used the password retrieval option, but AGAIN the password they assigned to me did not work. I've made SEVERAL requests by email to have someone assist me, or reassign to me a new password ... no one has EVER replied to ANY of my emails.

It's pretty frustrating to know that I have points accumulated ... probably QUITE a few points ... and not be able to log in to use or redeem them.

I've read some good reports about Web Perspectives here at this site, so I'm wondering ... have any of you ever had any need of corresponding with them, and if so, have you ever gotten a reply from them??

I found this for you on the site...they're a really good company for me..I've been with them a few years & I can cash out many times with no problems.....here's a phone # for you for Web Perspectives

416-599-7770 ( ext 499) let me know if this works for you it's their contact #

between 9am & 5pm