Just Filled a BBB Complaint Against Lightspeed - F Rating

Whatatay

I just got done filing a BBB complaint against Lightspeed. This is the second time this year I have had to do this.

A couple weeks ago I spent 40 minutes taking what was supposed to be a 15 to 20 minute survey ior 150 points. I was 90% complete doing the demographic info but when I clicked to go to the next page, it just sat there loading. Refreshing the page and going back would not help. I took a screen shot showing I completed 90%. I then went back to the membership page and clicked on the survey link again hoping it would continue from where it left off. Instead it stared over. I already spent 40 minutes giving surveys for a 150 point survey that was only supposed to take 15 or 20 minutes so I wasn't going to do it again.

Then two days later I took another survey for 300 points. I completed the survey in full with no errors but I did not receive any points. I took a screen shot of the last page showing I completed the survey. (I do this with all surveys in case they try to cheat me with the phony errors).

I contacted [email protected] on both days when these problems happened. The second time I told them I would file a BBB complaint if they did not credit me the points. I never got a reply, which is typical of Lightspeed in the past year or so. They used to respond but now they don't care. This is why they have an F rating with the BBB.

Just received a response from the BBB today. Here is what Lightspeed had to say -

On October 22, 2010, the business provided the following information:

Panelists account received credit today for both surveys. He can always contact our toll free number in the future if he receives no response via email: 1-877-839-5030.

I checked my account. Not only did Lightspeed credit me the 450 points, they gave me an extra 200 points which I feel is fair for my trouble.