Filed BBB Complaint Against Palm Reseach for not Paying

Whatatay

I just filed a BBB complaint against Palm Research. I reached the $10 minimum in June. They pay net 45 days which means the check should have been sent August 15. My account still shows $10. I emailed [email protected] on October 20 asking where my check was but did not receive a reply. The BB shows no record for them but hopefully my complaint will get them listed with an 'F'.

I don't blame you. I did actually get paid on the 18th of October, 2010 from them for 26.10$ It was 3 days late and they appolozied. I made 52.10 with them in a month. It would be stupid not to pay someone like me because they will loose money if you think about it. No offense but you know what it probably is. They see you only have done 10.00$ in surveys in months so they thought you were a useless member and was careless about paying you. Nothing against you but from Palm Research prosepective.

I don't blame you. I did actually get paid on the 18th of October, 2010 from them for 26.10$ It was 3 days late and they appolozied. I made 52.10 with them in a month. It would be stupid not to pay someone like me because they will loose money if you think about it. No offense but you know what it probably is. They see you only have done 10.00$ in surveys in months so they thought you were a useless member and was careless about paying you. Nothing against you but from Palm Research prosepective.

Only $10 has nothing to do with it. There have been people that were owed over $50, and it took them forever to get paid

The reason I only have $10 with them is because they kept having surveys with fake technical errors. I got sick of spending 15 minutes on a survey, completing 95% of it, and then getting an error. They got their answers while I got nothing. I made it to $10 and stopped. They keep sending me email invites. Gee, maybe if they didn't screw me over so many times, I would still do their surveys.

So far no response to the BBB complaint.

Also found this on Rip Off Report which mirrors my experience and is the reason I stopped doing their surveys.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/miscellaneo ... -9bdep.htm

Just received an email from the BBB today. So far they have not received a response from Palm Research so are making a second attempt to contact them. You have been warned about this pathetic excuse for a survey company.

Well no surprise then I have not recieved payment from PALM ! they have owed me payment since July I also have emailed them on several occassions to no response - I did read on here somewhere a comment from them getting quite stroppy and saying they do pay LAUGHABLE !

Given all this they are still sending survey requests ??????????????

Who is BBB I would like to file a complaint also !

Toothache

The BBB is the Better Business Bureau. I appreciate you wanting to make a complaint. They have made a second attempt to contact Palm Research but so far I haven't heard anything. We may get nothing but if more people make complaints, they will get an "F" rating on the BBB and people will know to avoid them, which will cost them money. When I made my complaint they weren't even listed on the BBB website. Now they are listed with a C-, mainly for lack of info about the company. Hopefully your complaint added to mine will get them an "F" rating.

Since I filed my complaint, the BBB now has a record of this company which it makes it easier for others to file a complaint.

To file your complaint go here - www.bbb.org

Click on "Usa Site" or "Canada Site", which ever applies to you and then click on "Check out a business". Then type in "Palm Research" (you don't need to enter the address). The search results will list "Palm Research" with their address. Under their address click on "File a complaint". Where it asks who you contacted at Palm, just type in the email address you sent your emails to. You don't need any names or address for that part of the form. Put down that they are supposed to pay 45 days after you reach $10 and they haven't.

Let me know if ou need any help with this.

Thanks for your response

I tried to register complaint with BBB but it would not accept my details as I am in the Uk but I did check my palm account it said $33 in early September now it says $31 ? and also says last survey completed was August (rubbish) says payment date 15th December ha ha

If you want register the complaint for me

Having trouble getting vouchers from Toluna too anyone else had problems with them if it wasn't for lightspeed and Valued Opinions who have been fab - I would think all these survey sites are useless

If anyone has got anymore reliable survey sites please let me know

Toothache

Palm Researched called me a couple days ago and left a message on my answering machine asking me to call them about my account. Once you file a BBB complaint, all communications are supposed to go through the BBB. I know Palm Research was calling to give me some BS about paying me so I would drop the BBB complaint. All they have to do is send me my $10 check and then tell the BBB they have done so. There is no reason for them to be calling me.

Beware of Palm Research. They are a scam company.

I'd say calling Palm Research a scam site is a little strong they are slow paying not surveyhead slow but almost they have always paid me and every survey I've done has been approved which beats surveyhead too.

I'd say calling Palm Research a scam site is a little strong they are slow paying not surveyhead slow but almost they have always paid me and every survey I've done has been approved which beats surveyhead too.

I reached the $10 cashout amount in June and should have received a check in August. It is now November. Emails to Palm are not answered nor do they repond to BBB complaints. If you think calling them a scam is too strong than I have a word to describe you. It is "sucker".

there is no need to to call one names because they didn't agree with you but since I've been paid by Palm over 100 dollars the past year and for every survey I've done with them and you haven't I'd say the word "sucker" fits you much better

Palm Research has failed to respond to two requests from the BBB regarding my complaint. This is a scam company. Just because you have been paid (goggle Ponzi scheme) doesn't mean that they are a legitimate company.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a check from Palm Research for the $10 they owed me after the BBB closed the complaint due lack of response from Palm Research to 2 inquiries from them.

After I got the check, Palm Research sent the BBB a letter saying there were 2 surveys in dispute from 2009 and something about needing to get the leads on them. They said since I am a loyal panelist they would go ahead and give me the $2 credit and sent me a check and that their actions show they are honest and fair.

I replied that their letter was full of dishonest information. I said that no one waits over a year for survey credit, that Palm Research never notified me that 2 surveys were in dispute, that their website states payment is 45 days net from the end of the month when you reach $10 and not a year after some leads (whatever the hell that means), and that they would not reply to my emails asking where my money was. I stated I got the check that I would not have received without the BBB complaint, cashed it, and promptly canceled my account with Palm Research and now considered the complaint as resolved.

I didn't have to reply to the BBB response from Palm Research and it still would have been considered resolved, but I wanted it in their files that Palm Researches snow job to make them look honest and fair was total BS.