GRR with OO

Lurkergirl

Ok I just got a invite for a survey for them for 60 points .I logged in and proceeded with the survey I spent at least 5 minutes answering questions ,feeling like I was going to get the ok to proceed .Only to get to the dread "were sorry your not a match " couldn't they have figured that before I gave them so much info ?Uggg I am really hating this place I have not qualified in so long its pathetic .

Ok I just got a invite for a survey for them for 60 points .I logged in and proceeded with the survey I spent at least 5 minutes answering questions ,feeling like I was going to get the ok to proceed .Only to get to the dread "were sorry your not a match " couldn't they have figured that before I gave them so much info ?Uggg I am really hating this place I have not qualified in so long its pathetic .

Just got the same survey & got DQ'D also...plus got a 75 point survey & clicked & was told I had already accessed it...this company is getting screwed up so bad lately....they need to get away from OTX

I got a survey for like 70pts from GFK through 00 about 7 days ago asking me to do a diary on my writting.

I got a survey for like 70pts from GFK through 00 about 7 days ago asking me to do a diary on my writting.

wow never got that one lately I been DQ before I even start

• 2 months later...

:( Receive surveys from surveys.com GFK now offering 225 points. Nowhere on their web can I find what points are worth and what are redemption items. I will not do surveys if no info available. Also something about points needing to be redeemed within a certain amount of time or will lose. I have emailed them but based on previous experience I have never received a response. Hopefully this time I will. I will let you know.

:D Received an email point info will be avail in 2 weeks. :D

I figure this was going to happen, start to see a good company go down hill. So after the second time I had to report them to the BBB and ripoffreport.com and finally got my money, they stop sending me surveys. So I figure after that they pretty much would be going down hill, so I dropped them! Boy am I glad I did! :)

I figure this was going to happen, start to see a good company go down hill. So after the second time I had to report them to the BBB and ripoffreport.com and finally got my money, they stop sending me surveys. So I figure after that they pretty much would be going down hill, so I dropped them! Boy am I glad I did! :)

I am worried about them also. They have always been my highest paying company but for the past couple of months they have got very cheap on their surveys. I used to get $4-$6 surveys all the time and now they are $1.50-2.00 for 30-45 minutes. I refuse to do those so I guess I will wait and see. Companies go down hill fast when they start lowering the pay for us, in order to put more in their own pocket. Some people will still do the cheap ones but I don't think they get a true and honest opinion. I have heard a lot people that do that cheap junk say they just put down what they think the companies want to hear in order to get the dollar. I am not going to lie for 2-3 dollars per hour and I damn sure am not going to give them my opinion for 3rd world wages. They get paid good money to get good results and when the info is skewed, it hurts their clients and $hit does run downhill.

Pinecone is the only one I have seen lower their pay and still stay in business. They almost cut their pay in half but people stayed with them because of the product tests and they still pay well even after the cut.

I'm done with OO.

Never had any real success with them, and I'm sick of it. Don't have time to waste.

Cashed out the last time - going to filter all their mails and I'm done.

Tired of this fill out profiles while we still send you surveys that you don't qualify for bs.

I must also say that I've actually been a huge supporter of Opinion Outpost but they've really gone downhill. I HATE answering those pre-survey questions. I took all those profile surveys yet they never actually use them when screening me for surveys. So, I end up spending 20 minutes just going through and screening out. I've been with them for a few years now and haven't own the $50.00 instant win, not a big deal I suppose.

I'm just not happy with this company at all.