What is the best product test you have received?

gene55

About a year ago I got a PT thru Valued Opinions. I received a Keurig single cup coffee maker (to keep) and free coffee for 6 months. The Keurig was a $189 machine and the coffee came to about $50 per month. That was far and above anything else to this date. I had to agree to doing a survey every 2 months, so I thought the surveys would be never ending. I took the first one and it was over in less than 5 minutes. I thought I had said the wrong thing or something but the next 2 surveys were the same way. That is far and above any other PT so far. That machine did spoil me though, the coffee is very expensive. I use the Amazon dollars I make to buy it. Lots of times I take AGC over Paypal or check just to keep have that great coffee in the morning.

LOL! They got you! It's like the companies that sell printers for cost because they know they are going to make up in the long run on toner sales. At the same time, sounds like a great PT!.

I'm doing a anti aging product one now locally. It's a three month study, I go in once a month and they weigh the bottle to make sure I am using it, look at my "diary" when I used it each day, and I leave. At the end they will take two biopsies (miniscule tissue samples to campare against the ones they took when I started and then promptly hand me a check for $500. Considering the fact that the product is fantastic, the pay does not suck, and I don't have to fight anyone to get it.... I'm liking this one the best.

As for internet based. I am doing a body wash right now that is nice. Pay is not amazing but the product rocks.

My least fav was a body lotion one that was so heavily perfumed that I smelled like a 72 year old woman for three weeks. Took me weeks to get my sense of smell back after that one. You know it's bad when your own nose shuts down to avoid the issue. : )