Did you know...

JustFenix

That OO lets you opt out of OTX surveys? I don't mean just not take them, but actually opt out of them? i just found that option in my profile. There is actually a place where you can opt to not be sent OTX surveys.

I'd love to know how many people know aboutthis option , and for those that do know, how many choose it.

Didn't even know they had that! I would have opt out from them, would have prevented going to the BBB 2 times. But I no longer have to worry bout that anymore, because after the 2nd BBB complaint I was forced to file and finally got settled a month ago and got my money for. I got a nice FU from them, they stopped sending me surveys, but I am still a member! :evil: Horrible customer service and treatment!

That OO lets you opt out of OTX surveys? I don't mean just not take them, but actually opt out of them? i just found that option in my profile. There is actually a place where you can opt to not be sent OTX surveys.

I'd love to know how many people know aboutthis option , and for those that do know, how many choose it.

I did not know this thanks so much for telling me .I got a invite and went to fill out the first page ,I placed my birth info and then they said nationality well the choices were hispanic/lation

other

or prefer not to say

I chose other and then they said sorry your not a match .

Can't they look at my profile ?Ughh

anyway I saw were to opt out and of them

Thanks for that information. I didn't know it either. I just went and opted out of receiving them. Funny how they worded it: "Are you willing to receive OTX surveys?"

Obviously they know how we feel about them, now if only OTX would catch on.

Just don't file more than 1 complaint with the BBB on them or they will put you on there sh*t LIST, which means NO more surveys, but will still keep you on as a member!

BEWARE OF THERE BULLING TACTICS ON GOING TO THE BBB!

Just don't file more than 1 complaint with the BBB on them or they will put you on there sh*t LIST, which means NO more surveys, but will still keep you on as a member!

BEWARE OF THERE BULLING TACTICS ON GOING TO THE BBB!

I am amazed at the logic of some people here.

What kind of person would want to continue doing surveys for s company that that had to file two BBB complaints against? If I have to make a complaint to the BBB and the survey company wants to ban me, that is up to them. I am not going to allow them to walk all over me for the privilege and opportunity to be ripped off by them in the future. You may as well let them keep ripping you off and not filing a complaint. At least when I look in the mirror I see a man and not a weak sucker who will let people walk all over them. You may as well do free surveys for them.