Surveyspot is really starting to piss me off!

SurveyWatcher25

I don't understand. I do the surveys correctly and I get banned. I got banned 3 times now in 3 months! I keep signing up for them again because I cant afford to loose them because I do bank in at-least 50.00$ a month with them! I hear they are always banning people even loyal people who been there for years. I think what these people are doing is banning people to make even more money because when you get banned they keep the money, they don't give it back to the advertisers for you voicing your opions on there product or whatever it might be. I always keep getting a error code to like I did something wrong and I emailed them and asked and they said it does that when response are full. Well then say that. I get those famous 25 minute 50c surveys alot to. It gets annoying. I do manage to get 200-500pts surveys sometimes for only 10-15 minutes. They are a iffy company sometimes. I get bi-polar symptoms with them.

I just filed a BBB complaint against them earlier this morning. I was a member for over four years and never had a single problem. Starting a few months ago, about 90% of the surveys I got from them resulted in dead links, it would take me to a site with some kind of "verify" page listed in multiple languages. It's been so bad that over the past year, I only managed to earn $23 that I was planning to redeem for the holiday season. One day about a month ago, I went to log in, and I was given an error that my information wasn't found; I figured it was a glitch and sent an email. The response I recieved stated my membership was terminated because I had violated the Terms of Service. I was dumbfounded. I emailed back asking what I had done, but I just received the same stock reply. So then I emailed asking for a phone number so I could speak with someone and find out what was going on; I never received a response. I tried emailing the address provided here, but it bounced back as invalid, and the phone number and mailing addresses aren't correct either. So I went to the BBB and saw that Survey Sampling's recieved over 200 complaints over the past three years. Lovely. I guess we'll see where my complaint leads.

I just filed a BBB complaint against them earlier this morning. I was a member for over four years and never had a single problem. Starting a few months ago, about 90% of the surveys I got from them resulted in dead links, it would take me to a site with some kind of "verify" page listed in multiple languages. It's been so bad that over the past year, I only managed to earn $23 that I was planning to redeem for the holiday season. One day about a month ago, I went to log in, and I was given an error that my information wasn't found; I figured it was a glitch and sent an email. The response I recieved stated my membership was terminated because I had violated the Terms of Service. I was dumbfounded. I emailed back asking what I had done, but I just received the same stock reply. So then I emailed asking for a phone number so I could speak with someone and find out what was going on; I never received a response. I tried emailing the address provided here, but it bounced back as invalid, and the phone number and mailing addresses aren't correct either. So I went to the BBB and saw that Survey Sampling's recieved over 200 complaints over the past three years. Lovely. I guess we'll see where my complaint leads.

I am surprised it isant more. Alot of people get terminated there. They do that for data quality and save money and probably to many members it has to kick other older ones off. I got banned a few times and re-registered.