Valued Opions is pretty good.

SurveyWatcher25

I am really liking Valued Opions. I orginally thought this was like a offered site like reward port and mypoints but they send pretty good paying surveys usually ranging from 1.00$ to 4.00$ I'd have to say they are my top 5 websites.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that Valued Opinions is a great site, but their rewards section could use some work. I'm at almost $11.00, and I have $5 pending in my account, but they do credit rather quickly. My favorite part about them is the Amazon gift card, but the other prizes like magazine.com or fragrancenet I have never heard of and most people do not like to claim a prize they have never heard of. Overall though, I have been satisfied with them and look forward to my first cash out with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Very pleased with Valued Opinions but they have deleted VISA from their rewards. Not interested in the others except Amazon but definitely prefer VISA or $ or paypal. After they deleted VISA they had it as pending but now no longer mentioned. I have $40 waiting for checkout but am waiting. Hopefully, they will add to their rewards. I will email them.

• 2 months later...

I posted this in the General Discussion forum but it fits here too. Tried to register two $20 ValuedOpinions gift cards with Amazon and got a message stating both codes were registered to another account. I shot an email to VO explaining the problem and low and behold today I get an re stating they have put $40 back in my account. I checked and it's there. Big thumbs up to VO.