Synovate and SurveySavvy suck

SurveyWatcher25

I dont care how professional and nice there site looks, they are horrible. First of all I get maybe 1 or 2 invites a month of these companies (I noticed a increase though lately with Synovate) and secondly you get a whopping 250-750pts for 10-25 minute surveys (25c to 75c worth in USD dollar value) and maybe a little more from SurveySavvy. It took 2-3 months to cash out on both sites 5.00 and 4.00.

I have to agree on SurveySavvy - I joined them last June, have only received about 1 survey a month - and I've never qualified for any of them. I still don't have any money in my account. I'd quit them, but why bother?

I quit Synovate years ago. Not worth my time and effort, period! SurveySavvy on the other hand, is ok for me. even though i rarely qualify, i have made about $200 in the past few years. Most of the surveys were $1-$5, but i did one for $50 and some for $10 and $20..

Even though i barely make anything on them, i choose to keep myself on the panel, and watch out for those high paying surveys. Same as surveyspot,

I agree with Synovate, they pay squat! A friend of mine likes them and gets some high paying surveys and lots of PTs. But Survey Savy is one of my top paying companies. I get a couple of $15-$20 surveys and a few $2-$5 ones every month. Its all about demos because my friend rarely gets anything from Survey Savy.

I'm exactly the opposite....I like Synovate...& hate Survey Savvy....I've done a bunch of testing products with Synovate...they've always paid me for my time...on the other hand Survey Savvy has been crap for me...a few times I've done surveys that were $5..only to complete them in full & get squat for them...I even called them out on it & told them I was quitting their site...as soon as I did the next day they sent me an email wondering why & I told them that they ripped me off..I never get any surveys & so on...so they still haven't paid me the $5..& they had the nerve to send me a survey that day I received the email for a whopping 50 cents...so I told them to F**K OFF..... :shock:

Good luck to those who are enjoying Survey Savvy....not me...

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like them both, even though Synovate is better than Survey Savvy. I've earned about 21.50 from Survey Savvy in the past year, but over $25 from Synovate. That may not seem like a lot, but when I added up the value of the products tested within my six months at Synovate, I came up with: Shampoo ($5), Body Wash ($4.50), Gillette Shaving Cream ($3.50), Deodorant ($5.00), Waffles in dry ice ($3.00), and cologne ($25.00), all together I came up with over $71.00 in a six month time period. In my honest opinion, that's not bad compared to a lot of sites.

I actually like them both, even though Synovate is better than Survey Savvy. I've earned about 21.50 from Survey Savvy in the past year, but over $25 from Synovate. That may not seem like a lot, but when I added up the value of the products tested within my six months at Synovate, I came up with: Shampoo ($5), Body Wash ($4.50), Gillette Shaving Cream ($3.50), Deodorant ($5.00), Waffles in dry ice ($3.00), and cologne ($25.00), all together I came up with over $71.00 in a six month time period. In my honest opinion, that's not bad compared to a lot of sites.

Waffles in dry ice? wtf? ...sounds funny....I just received cereal from Synovate to try & I don't even remember doing the PT......I really like Synovate..they always pay me...never screw me around

Waffles in dry ice? wtf? ...sounds funny....

I thought it was pretty cool when one day they said I was going to do a product test over waffles. I wondered how it would get here, but they sent it UPS and quicker than most PT. I remember coming home from work one day, when I actually had a job, and I saw a styrofome box sitting in front of my door. I wondered what it was, and when I opened it up it was a box of 8 waffles inside a solid block of dry ice. I was like "Woah, this is cool", and that was only my second Product Test. Needless to say, I'm very happy with Synovate.

So far I had good luck with Synovate and SurveySavvy. I have made fairly good money with Synovate, kinda slow on payment though but still no problems. Synovate I have probably made about 15-20 this year. SurveySavvy surveys are few and far between, probably made about $5 this year on them, payment is slow.

Synovate has cheated me out of 2 surveys. One for 14,000pts but that was like 2-3 days ago and still do not see it in my account. The other was a few months ago for 6,680pts and that never got creditted.

I like Synovate since I always get PT's from them...I've always been paid on time...anytime I've had a question they've always answered my emails...I've even called them & got the problem resolved right away...I guess maybe since they're in Toronto & so am I ...I have like a "home court" advantage...lol....the thing I like best about all PT's is that they're all

"free"..I never have to pay for any shipping...handling...how can you complain about "free anything" ..I like getting free cereal or cereal bars...soap...especially if I like the product...plus I find with cereal PT's I get....the box is always filled right to the top...unlike grocery stores where we mostly pay for air in the box...just like a bag of chips.....I like freebies... :D

So far this year I have made $65 w/Synovate and have been given Pt's, as for Survey Savvy I have no idea.The thing with Survey Savvy is they don't give a list of surveys completed how much they paid or anything.It is totally up to the survey taker to know all that info.Plus you have to have $5 to cash out.I'm not sure how long I have been a member(maybe 5 years) but it says I have made $46.25 in my lifelong account.So if I have to choose my fav it's Synovate hands down.Plus I have won points with them and or money.It was $15. so I'm happy with them.