My Survey Goes to All Free Surveys

Whatatay

I uses to get surveys from mysurvey.com at the rate of about 3 per month. When I went there today, there are 8 surveys waiting and mysurvey has started this crap of not listing points BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE WORTH ZERO POINTS. I received an email invite today for a survey worth 5 points but it doesn't say which survey it is. So of course I go to the website and see the list of surveys and no points are listed. In the past they used to show that a survey was for 0 points, but now they hide this so that you do 8 surveys hoping to find the one with 5 points. I emailed them last week about this crap but they never replied. If all the people here who use mysurvey.com email them and tell them to start showing points again, maybe they will listen.

I uses to get surveys from MySurvey.com at the rate of about 3 per month. When I went there today, there are 8 surveys waiting and MySurvey has started this crap of not listing points BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE WORTH ZERO POINTS. I received an email invite today for a survey worth 5 points but it doesn't say which survey it is. So of course I go to the website and see the list of surveys and no points are listed. In the past they used to show that a survey was for 0 points, but now they hide this so that you do 8 surveys hoping to find the one with 5 points. I emailed them last week about this crap but they never replied. If all the people here who use MySurvey.com email them and tell them to start showing points again, maybe they will listen.

Grant it that it seems all the surveys are free but they aren't.I did one last week that said they would give me 5 points and when I logged it was in the list and had the 5 points stated on that list.I also just received a PT from them this past week.When they sent the follow-up survey they had the points listed.Now if they would just get rid of the list of free surveys posted on my account,as I have no intention of completing them.It's a nuisance to say the least.Ever since Lightspeed took over they went down the crapper!

Mine say nothing in the email and nothing in the "available" table but when you click on them they give the details, got one this morning 5 for trying, 50 to complete. The one thing I liked about it is that there was no pussyfooting around on the age, location, gender... just straight to the point so I got to DQ on question number 3 instead of 10 or 15 and be done with it.

I don't qualify for many of their surveys but I get an invite or 2 a week and they always have value.