rsmarketingresearch.com (6 week Research)

survey17745

Has anyone filled out a 6 week online diary about cigarette purchases? It was to pay $5 for each completed weekly survey plus a bonus of $10, making it $45...The survey ended August 9th 2010, and incentive checks were to be mailed in 6-8 weeks. 12 weeks later, and still no check. The website is always down and the when i call, no one answers.. Email responses are nill. There is no other way to contact them. I filed a complaint here, and i really hope surveypolice help resolve this issue.

I do agree with most people here, that survey companies are going downhill. They have for well over a year. Survey spot is a waste of time... who has 40 minutes for a measly 50 cents.? I sure don't. It's becoming more difficult to qualify for surveys let alone get a fair amount of incentive for them. Take surveyhead for example, i had about $18 in pending rewards for over a year. After 3-4 months of several emails, I finally got a resonse, and it took them another 2 months to credit my account. With them, now it's hard to qualify for surveys and the rewards are terrible. I used o be a member of globaltestmarket, but i've given up. Too much time trying to qualify, low to no points and such a crazy cashout theshold. i don't waste my time on sweepstake entries. A couple years ago or so, GTM was supposed to add paypal as a cashout option. Here we are, ending 2010 and still no paypal or gift cards options. And I really hate those tedious OTX surveys and redundant Lightspeed surveys. OTX wastes time only to DQ, and lightspeed doesn't always credit points and never ever respondes to emails.

Good luck with the complaint here. I found a BBB complaint gets things resolved much quicker and in your favor. Survey Police complaints act more like a mediator between you and the survey company where as the BBB basically says to the survey company "you screwed up and unless you want a low rating that your customers will see, you better make things right".

It may not help if the company went out of business but I would try a BBB complaint. I don't even waste my time with Survey Police complaints. The complaint process here was also down for 50 years while the did "upgrades" so you can see they don't really care anyway.